Thread Rating:

tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
Thanks for this post from:
Armagedden
July 12th, 2020 at 6:18:13 PM permalink
Quote: Armagedden

I've loved Mayor Bottoms eversince she screamed and yelled at the protestors/looters during a CNN live interview. Now she learns from the Canadians and does the right thing to shut down Atlanta. Wearing masks, isolating and shutting off are the keys to control the covid19. That is how the Canadians do it. Look at the covid19-chart, USA's 3,246,000 cases vs Canada's 109,200 cases :
https://imgur.com/hl6Qz3d

Hmmm...now I know why 81% of Canadians have dumbed down against Americans and have insisted that Canada-U.S. border should stay closed.

When you're stricter on restrictions and have higher compliance from your citizens, you get better results with regards to beating this horrible virus. Seeing it at the state level here for some states and in various countries around the world.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
July 13th, 2020 at 1:59:11 AM permalink
Atlanta is black, suburbs are white and black.

City and county strife is common in Atlanta area.

The trick is to treat victims on paper but actually send them to inadequately staffed and funded 'showers" where children are told 'your parents are poor so we will not value you". You end a pandemic by welding the apartment house doors shut.
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
  • Threads: 93
July 13th, 2020 at 3:44:40 AM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

Atlanta is black, suburbs are white and black.

City and county strife is common in Atlanta area.

The trick is to treat victims on paper but actually send them to inadequately staffed and funded 'showers" where children are told 'your parents are poor so we will not value you". You end a pandemic by welding the apartment house doors shut.

What???

Is this some kind of racist post?
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
tringlomane
July 13th, 2020 at 5:55:45 AM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

What???

Is this some kind of racist post?

I think it's more like angry sardonic posting. China welded apartment doors shut in Wuhan, for example. Kids are in cages at the borders, and we're not hearing anything about their COVID rates, except rumors. Etc.

Anyway, I don't read it as racist.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 108
ams288beachbumbabsMinty
July 13th, 2020 at 6:18:43 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

I think it's more like angry sardonic posting. China welded apartment doors shut in Wuhan, for example. Kids are in cages at the borders, and we're not hearing anything about their COVID rates, except rumors. Etc.

Anyway, I don't read it as racist.

Gotta agree.... It takes a deep understanding of hieroglyphics, Latin, and Portuguese to make sense of Flea's posts.....
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 171
July 13th, 2020 at 7:50:14 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Gotta agree.... It takes a deep understanding of hieroglyphics, Latin, and Portuguese to make sense of Flea's posts.....

It's an outstanding example of authentic frontier gibberish.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 235
tringlomane
July 13th, 2020 at 11:02:44 AM permalink
Hardest hit Arizona and Texas are now in 100+ degree heat.

They are still waiting for the heat to Kill the Coronavirus
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
July 13th, 2020 at 11:15:44 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Hardest hit Arizona and Texas are now in 100+ degree heat.

They are still waiting for the heat to Kill the Coronavirus

The virus is dead on outdoor surfaces. It lives well in air conditioned buildings.
TDVegas
TDVegas
  • Threads: 0
July 13th, 2020 at 12:11:32 PM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

Both Boyd and Stations have stopped smoking at table games. If you lower your mask to drink you must step back from the table.

The entire mask guideline (rule, whatever you want to call it) is asinine because anyone with a drink or cigarette or cigar or vape at the slots or walking around can effectively have the mask hang off their chin (or ear) and no one is saying a word to them. I saw 20-25 cases of slot players Friday night simply pulling the mask off their face for the entire time they sat at a slot...whether they were actually smoking or not. Cig in hand (lit or unlit) or pack on slot machine was enough to circumvent the rule.

Beyond stupid....yet those not smoking are required to put the mask on wherever they are.

My understanding is the intent of the guideline is “pull mask down, take puff, sip, guzzle, inhale, etc....and PULL MASK UP. Not leave mask off for the entire time a drink sits on the slot machine or a cigarette is in ash tray.
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
July 13th, 2020 at 12:36:52 PM permalink
Quote: TDVegas

The entire mask guideline (rule, whatever you want to call it) is asinine because anyone with a drink or cigarette or cigar or vape at the slots or walking around can effectively have the mask hang off their chin (or ear) and no one is saying a word to them. I saw 20-25 cases of slot players Friday night simply pulling the mask off their face for the entire time they sat at a slot...whether they were actually smoking or not. Cig in hand (lit or unlit) or pack on slot machine was enough to circumvent the rule.

Beyond stupid....yet those not smoking are required to put the mask on wherever they are.

My understanding is the intent of the guideline is “pull mask down, take puff, sip, guzzle, inhale, etc....and PULL MASK UP. Not leave mask off for the entire time a drink sits on the slot machine or a cigarette is in ash tray.

I think you're correct. Take your sip or puff and put it back on.

• Jump to: