Thread Rating:

Paradigm
Paradigm
  • Threads: 41
January 31st, 2014 at 7:42:39 AM permalink
Don't forget that she also got a contract with the biggest distributor in the business! Babs doesn't mess around :-).
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 97
January 31st, 2014 at 7:46:00 AM permalink
I don't know what to say, except I hit the game design lottery when I found this website. Who knew? You folks are incredible, from beginning to end. The adventure continues...
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
January 31st, 2014 at 8:12:55 AM permalink
And a bit of advice to other inventors. Never discuss your game idea with a woman who might be your ex-wife someday. GRRRRRR
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 97
January 31st, 2014 at 8:21:08 AM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

And a bit of advice to other inventors. Never discuss your game idea with a woman who might be your ex-wife someday. GRRRRRR

That is less humorous than you might think, Buzz...but all comedy falls in that category, I guess. lol...for those who don't know Buzz: this is a running joke of his.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1197
January 31st, 2014 at 8:21:34 AM permalink
Congratulations! I'm one step closer to that yachting trip (Babs promised to take me on her yacht when her game makes her a gazzilionaire).
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Buzzard
Buzzard
January 31st, 2014 at 8:24:13 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

That is less humorous than you might think, Buzz...but all comedy falls in that category, I guess. lol...for those who don't know Buzz: this is a running joke of his.

For those who do not know Babs, she is still in a state of denial.. Aceofspades was my lawyer in the divorce.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
January 31st, 2014 at 8:28:32 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Congratulations! I'm one step closer to that yachting trip (Babs promised to take me on her yacht when her game makes her a gazzilionaire).

But if all she can afford is a little 15' flat boat, I totally call firsties. I'll bring the bait!
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
Buzzard
Buzzard
January 31st, 2014 at 9:13:40 AM permalink
Bab's idea of a yacht and the Wiz's might differ. Here is a link to the YACHT Babs was thinking about buying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxEOiqtV_MA
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
  • Threads: 62
January 31st, 2014 at 9:15:45 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

No! No! No! Babs is gonna move to Montana. Somehow I missed the thread about her inventions. I'm highly impressed. Congratulations, Babs. Meet me in Montana. For some reason that escapes me, I have an affinity for rich women.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
Buzzard
Buzzard
January 31st, 2014 at 9:16:51 AM permalink
Mickey, you are breaking the heart of your favorite sheep.

• Jump to: