bigboy
bigboy
  • Threads: 5
September 6th, 2020 at 6:19:57 AM permalink
anyone notice caesars bumped many of its active club members to diamond? i should only have like 6000 points but i have 16000. they have gotten rid of a lot of perks and having the diamond card at this time is not any better than the gold card was from what i recount. i just think its funny that they devised this up to get people to feel special at no real extra cost
"bet with your head, not over it!"- Furio Giunta
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
September 6th, 2020 at 8:23:51 AM permalink
This doesn’t sound right.

When they bump you to diamond for promotional purposes (i.e. you didn’t earn it) you don’t get the TC or RC.

I am skeptical that they are handing out 10k-16k TC without the requisite play.
bigboy
bigboy
September 6th, 2020 at 8:29:26 AM permalink
right on. all i know is i am by no means a big player. like i said i only earned like 6000 credits over the course of this year on like 2 trips. and one night i got an email saying congrats on diamond even tho it had been a hot minute since the previous trip. but it doesnt even matter because no diamond lounge no free valet. only neat thing is this property charges for internet but if diamond its free so thats the only noticeable change for me
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
Thanked by
bigboy
September 6th, 2020 at 8:48:06 AM permalink
Quote: bigboy

right on. all i know is i am by no means a big player. like i said i only earned like 6000 credits over the course of this year on like 2 trips. and one night i got an email saying congrats on diamond even tho it had been a hot minute since the previous trip. but it doesnt even matter because no diamond lounge no free valet. only neat thing is this property charges for internet but if diamond its free so thats the only noticeable change for me

Gotcha, I believe they gave you diamond, I’m just wondering if you checked your account and actually have 16k TC

Sorry if I misunderstood and that’s not what you meant
bigboy
bigboy
September 6th, 2020 at 8:53:42 AM permalink
all good brotha. but yea im pretty sure on my theory that they are just trying to pull people in because of rona and realized they could tier boost for little to no cost because of a lack of services that they would normally offer
SiegfriedRoy
SiegfriedRoy
  • Threads: 20
Thanked by
bigboyRomes
September 6th, 2020 at 9:49:05 AM permalink
You may have played during a promotional period where they were giving you extra tier multiplier to encourage people to play after COVID. Sometimes, the promotion tier bonus is calculated after the trip. In addition to other perks you’ve mentioned, you also get resort fee comp’d.
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 36
September 7th, 2020 at 8:22:51 AM permalink
Quote: SiegfriedRoy

You may have played during a promotional period where they were giving you extra tier multiplier to encourage people to play after COVID. Sometimes, the promotion tier bonus is calculated after the trip.

This would be my guess. I received mailers from two CET properties advertising 5X TC multipliers for select days in July. Perhaps you played on one of those days.
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
  • Jump to: