RealizeGaming
RealizeGaming
  • Threads: 61
May 13th, 2018 at 6:48:56 AM permalink
I'm working on another video poker game and wanted to get some opinions when creating a three hand game.

Here is the current animation for the game.
http://www.realizegamingllc.com/dev/tripleBDP/

Will video poker players be okay with the cards being revealed vertically on the draw?

Should we change it to allow each row to be revealed for easier viewing of each hand outcomes?

Any other thoughts?
Hullabaloo
Hullabaloo
  • Threads: 17
May 13th, 2018 at 9:00:59 AM permalink
Quote: RealizeGaming

Will video poker players be okay with the cards being revealed vertically on the draw?

I thought the way it played worked well. Can't figure out HOW it's played though.

On this hand I was dealt 4 to a flush and held those. On the 4th column I got a spade, but the "win" was -0-? And in the vertical 2nd hand I had four 4's, and still came up with -0-.

Is it just not ready from prime time or is it a game that has a 100% house edge? :)

RealizeGaming
RealizeGaming
  • Threads: 61
May 13th, 2018 at 9:11:15 AM permalink
Hullabaloo, the game still needs to have the hands and multiplier programed into the game so you are correct, it is not ready for prime time yet. We are just trying to get feedback from the card dealing, holding, and drawing animation. Once we get the animation all set, we will factor in the outcomes of the games.

The game ultimately will by played similar to the single hand Bonus Discard Poker game:
http://www.realizegamingllc.com/demo/discardPokerDDB/

Just curious, what browser are you playing the game on? I'm concerned about the pay scale appearance.
Hullabaloo
Hullabaloo
  • Threads: 17
Thanked by
RealizeGaming
May 13th, 2018 at 12:41:56 PM permalink
Quote: RealizeGaming

Just curious, what browser are you playing the game on? I'm concerned about the pay scale appearance.

That's Firefox 59.0.3. I've mentioned to you before that it always looks goofy on FF.

Edge is better, but not perfect:

And my guess is you view it in Chrome, because that looks like this:

My guess is that you have non-complying HTML code in there. I believe FF is very strict about what will and won't work, and as I recall some of the fancy code that work on Edge and Chrome won't work elsewhere.
  • Jump to: