NathanV
NathanV
Joined: Mar 11, 2018
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 39
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146bobbartopsmoothgrhmiplet
March 11th, 2018 at 6:16:09 AM permalink
I played 440 hands in 10 minutes for a pace of 2,640 hands per hour from 0:40 to 10:40 in this video:

The game is 1085(+/- a few)/9/6 Jacks or Better. I don't think I made any errors and checked each obviously borderline hand on the right side, although some of the hands on the left side have proven difficult to discern or transcribe due to the poor quality of the shot causing the threes and fives to look similar. Still, I don't remember making any error during play.

I was actually trying to measure my speed over 20 minutes but hit the Royal Flush, unexpectedly ending the challenge.

...I don't know what the proper formatting is to link or embed a youtube video here, or if it's even possible since my account is new.
Last edited by: NathanV on Mar 11, 2018
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 115
  • Posts: 8690
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
March 11th, 2018 at 6:25:13 AM permalink
Quote: NathanV

I played 440 hands in 10 minutes for a pace of 2,640 hands per hour from 0:40 to 10:40 in this video: /watch?v=hHpSjtqSXUs

The game is 1085(+/- a few)/9/6 Jacks or Better. I don't think I made any errors and checked each obviously borderline hand on the right side, although some of the hands on the left side have proven difficult to discern or transcribe due to the poor quality of the shot causing the threes and fives to look similar. Still, I don't remember making any error during play.

I was actually trying to measure my speed over 20 minutes but hit the Royal Flush, unexpectedly ending the challenge.

...I don't know what the proper formatting is to link or embed a youtube video here, or if it's even possible since my account is new.



Congrats on the RF. I think after 10 regular posts or such you will be able embed the link. Can't wait to watch.
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 133
  • Posts: 15308
March 11th, 2018 at 7:28:28 AM permalink
Here we are:

Video
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
bobbartop
bobbartop
Joined: Mar 15, 2016
  • Threads: 130
  • Posts: 2564
March 11th, 2018 at 8:55:29 AM permalink
Quote: NathanV

I played 440 hands in 10 minutes for a pace of 2,640 hands per hour from 0:40 to 10:40 in this video: /watch?v=hHpSjtqSXUs

The game is 1085(+/- a few)/9/6 Jacks or Better. I don't think I made any errors and checked each obviously borderline hand on the right side, although some of the hands on the left side have proven difficult to discern or transcribe due to the poor quality of the shot causing the threes and fives to look similar. Still, I don't remember making any error during play.

I was actually trying to measure my speed over 20 minutes but hit the Royal Flush, unexpectedly ending the challenge.

...I don't know what the proper formatting is to link or embed a youtube video here, or if it's even possible since my account is new.




I am impressed. You're not the "Piano Man", are you? No, too young. But I have heard of some "kid" who does this with FPDW. Are you him?

By the way, probably a stupid question, but what does "1085" refer to?
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
NathanV
NathanV
Joined: Mar 11, 2018
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 39
Thanks for this post from:
bobbartop
March 11th, 2018 at 9:13:29 AM permalink
No

1085 coins for a Royal Flush--what the progressive was at during the play
bobbartop
bobbartop
Joined: Mar 15, 2016
  • Threads: 130
  • Posts: 2564
March 11th, 2018 at 9:22:28 AM permalink
Quote: NathanV

No

1085 coins for a Royal Flush--what the progressive was at during the play



I didn't watch with a microscope, but did you actually adjust for the royal size? I'm even more impressed.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
bobbartop
bobbartop
Joined: Mar 15, 2016
  • Threads: 130
  • Posts: 2564
March 11th, 2018 at 9:31:30 AM permalink
Quote: NathanV

No

1085 coins for a Royal Flush--what the progressive was at during the play




Here is you again. You're famous now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAdcgyC233I

I think I saw another one too, I'll look at that next.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
Joined: Jun 22, 2011
  • Threads: 108
  • Posts: 5361
Thanks for this post from:
bobbartop
March 11th, 2018 at 9:31:42 AM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

I am impressed. You're not the "Piano Man", are you? No, too young. But I have heard of some "kid" who does this with FPDW. Are you him?

By the way, probably a stupid question, but what does "1085" refer to?


Looks like the value (divided by the $5 per hand bet) for the Royal Flush progressive; the $5432 payout at the end is 1086.4-1. ("Normal" JoB is 800.)
NathanV
NathanV
Joined: Mar 11, 2018
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 39
Thanks for this post from:
bobbartop
March 11th, 2018 at 9:36:46 AM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

I didn't watch with a microscope, but did you actually adjust for the royal size? I'm even more impressed.



I did.
NathanV
NathanV
Joined: Mar 11, 2018
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 39
March 11th, 2018 at 6:33:40 PM permalink
I'm going to re-upload this video on a different channel and without my face visible. I'm new to player vs casino gambling and forget how it's not a world where you can openly share your successes.

  • Jump to: