ET
ET
  • Threads: 3
September 12th, 2016 at 10:30:28 PM permalink
Has Wizard gotten anything back yet from IGT regarding frequencies of the split card?

The below is all speculation, but...

I think the frequencies will be different depending on the game. It also wouldn't surprise me if playing the split card option is a loser. It also wouldn't surprise me if the split card was nonrandom, intentionally to keep the split card proposition an even money wager (considering who owns IGT now, and what "random" means in Europe)

Normally, I would just outsource this to one of three programmer friends and have them run it, but if you don't know the split card frequency, it's senseless to analyze the game.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1494
September 13th, 2016 at 4:36:07 AM permalink
Quote: ET

Has Wizard gotten anything back yet from IGT regarding frequencies of the split card?

No. I'm afraid not. They are kind enough to share the returns on most of their games with me, but they are not big on how things like sharing the frequency of the Split Card.

In my opinion, the player should be allowed to know the rules of the game he is playing.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
September 13th, 2016 at 7:18:45 AM permalink
I played a little bit of this either 5 or 10 play (can't remember - pretty sure 5 play) at Cosmo (or maybe Aria, whichever is first heading towards them FROM Bellagio). I got the split card an okay amount of the time, but it never really seemed to do much for me... Add in to that the double payment for it and I quickly burned through $300 playing quarters with nary a win in sight.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
  • Jump to: