QuadDeuces
QuadDeuces
  • Threads: 25
January 16th, 2014 at 11:06:11 PM permalink
Has anyone gotten anything better than 7X on video poker on the Suncoast "Mystery Multiplier"? They ran it between Christmas and new year and I just got email saying Fridays and Saturdays starting the 17th. In the January mailer it said it was 7X for the period, then they did this have to swipe thing and, for me, it was 7X every day. If anyone has received anything higher I'd love to know.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
January 16th, 2014 at 11:07:24 PM permalink
I'm wondering if your "worth" is what decides the multiplier. "worth" meaning your theo and action. If you only show up on multiplier days and only play the best games do you never get a good one?
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
January 16th, 2014 at 11:16:28 PM permalink
Quote: djatc

I'm wondering if your "worth" is what decides the multiplier. "worth" meaning your theo and action. If you only show up on multiplier days and only play the best games do you never get a good one?

I would think it's a definite possibility.
QuadDeuces
QuadDeuces
  • Threads: 25
January 16th, 2014 at 11:19:53 PM permalink
Which is why I'm asking. I only play 9/6 BDLX at $1 (or $2 if I'm feeling frisky) or NSU at quarters if I feel like drinking. I'll probably work suncoast into the mix on my way home on fridays and my way out on saturdays just to see, dammit. I'm hammering someplace else this month but a 9X at Suncoast would park me there until midnight that day.

Also wondering if I should play some crap on my wife's card. Maybe the computer might think she can't hurt them then BAM!
djatc
djatc
January 16th, 2014 at 11:27:39 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

I would think it's a definite possibility.

The system might be efficient but the human aspect sure isn't. I got an email from a host because I lost my ass at Suncoast, but my theo should be none since I played on couple 7x days.
tringlomane
tringlomane
January 16th, 2014 at 11:44:50 PM permalink
Quote: djatc

The system might be efficient but the human aspect sure isn't. I got an email from a host because I lost my ass at Suncoast, but my theo should be none since I played on couple 7x days.

Sounds like the time I yelled at a host at Tunica Roadhouse while I lost my ass while getting drunk chatting next to a Seven Stars guy for five hours who was an AP. We both played 99.96% Deuces, RIP. :( I got my room free that night even though my theo was $0.80 plus errors (not even close to my room value of $30). I had a 3X multiplier that day too, so before errors, I was +$5.20 after RCs...lol Actual loss was like $200 though, and it was 5 am and I complained I didn't actually use my room. He tried to offer me a worthless breakfast at first, but I persisted, and then he eventually gave me the room. I've still never hit deuces at quarters. :( And because of silly generous customer service like that, them having one of my favorite games, and having a whirlpool tub in the room, I keep coming back even though I rarely do well there. It will be interesting to see what my 2013 win/loss statement looks like at that place.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
January 17th, 2014 at 12:51:20 AM permalink

Sounds like the time I yelled at a host at Tunica Roadhouse while I lost my ass while getting drunk chatting next to a Seven Stars guy for five hours who was an AP. We both played 99.96% Deuces, RIP. :( I got my room free that night even though my theo was $0.80 plus errors (not even close to my room value of $30). I had a 3X multiplier that day too, so before errors, I was +$5.20 after RCs...lol Actual loss was like $200 though, and it was 5 am and I complained I didn't actually use my room. He tried to offer me a worthless breakfast at first, but I persisted, and then he eventually gave me the room. I've still never hit deuces at quarters. :( And because of silly generous customer service like that, them having one of my favorite games, and having a whirlpool tub in the room, I keep coming back even though I rarely do well there. It will be interesting to see what my 2013 win/loss statement looks like at that place.

They Pissed you off so badly, this is the first post which rambled.
I am a robot.
djatc
djatc
January 17th, 2014 at 3:51:17 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

They Pissed you off so badly, this is the first post which rambled.

I've seen tringlomane throw chairs at bartenders for not mixing his drinks right. Also he put me in a headlock for playing a horrible bar VP game.

Actually just kidding. He doesn't drink mixed drinks, only beer.
ClarkWGriswold
ClarkWGriswold
January 17th, 2014 at 4:58:57 AM permalink

Tell us how you really feel.
"I am your average American gambling idiot" - Me
  • Jump to: