Thread Rating:

Transcend
Transcend
  • Threads: 17
November 21st, 2013 at 12:31:18 AM permalink
I was playing 3 hand super times pay bonus poker and a 4x multiplier came up, was dealt a full house aces over whatever, should i have gone for the four aces for a 1600 hit or keep the pat full house for 420

side note, was dealt quad aces later on, shame it was only 3 hands
Part of it went on gambling, and part of it went on women. The rest I spent foolishly. -George Raft
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
November 21st, 2013 at 12:41:10 AM permalink
Quote: Transcend

I was playing 3 hand super times pay bonus poker and a 4x multiplier came up, was dealt a full house aces over whatever, should i have gone for the four aces for a 1600 hit or keep the pat full house for 420

side note, was dealt quad aces later on, shame it was only 3 hands

7/5 Bonus from the numbers you gave? Keep the full house. If it was 6/5 Bonus, then I would break it. The multiplier has nothing to do with your decision.

And making a negative comment that you got dealt 4 Aces? If you don't want them, I'll take them in ~48 hours. :P
Transcend
Transcend
  • Threads: 17
November 21st, 2013 at 12:58:05 AM permalink
I kept the full house, and trust me not upset about the quad aces...burned through my entire bank roll dropped to one hand won back enough to play three hand and got the quad aces back to square one no complaints there
Part of it went on gambling, and part of it went on women. The rest I spent foolishly. -George Raft
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
November 21st, 2013 at 5:11:01 AM permalink
Quote: Transcend

I kept the full house, and trust me not upset about the quad aces...burned through my entire bank roll dropped to one hand won back enough to play three hand and got the quad aces back to square one no complaints there

I am sure it is the wrong move but if I am dealt a FH with Aces when I am up or close to even for the session then I will go for the 4oak. If I am down to my last 20 for the day then I will keep the sure thing.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
November 21st, 2013 at 6:41:24 AM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
  • Jump to: