Thread Rating:

terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
September 28th, 2013 at 1:20:19 PM permalink
Gonna be in Vegas in 5 weeks staying downtown. Plan on playing a lot of video poker.
I have a Samsung 10.1 Tab 2 that runs android. I downloaded some video poker trainers and they're great.
I was over at the wizard of odds site and saw the Wiz's Video Poker Wizard for Iphone and Ipad.
Why no android version? I just heard that Android tablets are now outselling ipads.
How about an android version Wiz? The app looks really cool, definitely better then anything at the google app store for android.

In Vegas Nov 2 to 7, 4 queens 3 nites then D 2 nites
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard 
  • Threads: 1493
September 28th, 2013 at 1:52:11 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

How about an android version Wiz?

That is one of many things on my "to do" list. The iPhone version doesn't sell well enough to make it a priority.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
April 9th, 2014 at 7:38:57 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

That is one of many things on my "to do" list. The iPhone version doesn't sell well enough to make it a priority.

Some of us are working on an Android version, but I have come across a bottleneck; I can't figure out a way that lets you enter your own pay table values without either (a) taking something like 20 seconds to calculate the numbers needed to return the hand results immediately upon selecting the 5 cards, or (b) taking at least 5 seconds after selecting the cards before showing the result. (Not that both of those are problems, but it's always one or the other.)

With pre-loaded pay tables, it's just a matter of how long it takes to load the numbers from a file.
  • Jump to: