Thread Rating:

Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1426
  • Posts: 24461
November 13th, 2012 at 9:16:30 PM permalink
Who doesn't like a picture of royal flush? This thread is a place to show them off, like old women show off pictures of grandchildren. I'll start out with one I hit today. This was a the Riviera on a $2 5-play 9-6 double double bonus game. Yeah, I know, not the greatest game, but they are running a drawing that I think has value.


Clink on image for larger version.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
Joined: Nov 17, 2009
  • Threads: 236
  • Posts: 6763
November 13th, 2012 at 9:19:22 PM permalink
Congrats Wizard! Does the machine put the royal in the "large" position automatically, or did it just happen that the first hand was the one to hit?
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1426
  • Posts: 24461
November 13th, 2012 at 9:23:13 PM permalink
Quote: Ayecarumba

Congrats Wizard! Does the machine put the royal in the "large" position automatically, or did it just happen that the first hand was the one to hit?



Thanks. No, I just happened to hit it on the bottom. Each of the five hands has the same chances.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
kewlj
kewlj
Joined: Apr 17, 2012
  • Threads: 216
  • Posts: 4635
November 13th, 2012 at 9:37:05 PM permalink
Congrats Mr wiz. Wouldn't it be incredible to be dealt the royal (initial 5 cards) on a multi-hand game and end up with 5 or 10 or even 50 royals? Anyone ever experience that, even at small coin?
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1426
  • Posts: 24461
November 13th, 2012 at 9:39:02 PM permalink
Quote: kewlj

Congrats Mr wiz. Wouldn't it be incredible to be dealt the royal (initial 5 cards) on a multi-hand game and end up with 5 or 10 or even 50 royals? Anyone ever experience that, even at small coin?



I've had only one dealt royal in my life, but it was on a single-line game, and for a small bet.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
whatme
whatme
Joined: Apr 28, 2011
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 193
November 13th, 2012 at 9:45:50 PM permalink
Congratulations

It's nice to see the great leader get a royal.
winmonkeyspit3
winmonkeyspit3
Joined: Dec 30, 2011
  • Threads: 26
  • Posts: 451
November 13th, 2012 at 9:46:24 PM permalink
Nice hit! How much were you betting to win $8060? It says bet 25 on the bottom but then 5 up on the top of the screen. I am not familiar with video poker. Also considering the hit was for $8060 and your cash amount is 8100 it looks like you hit toward the end of the session which makes it nice too.
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 133
  • Posts: 15308
November 13th, 2012 at 9:50:34 PM permalink
Congratulations, Wiz!!!
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Ahigh
Ahigh
Joined: May 19, 2010
  • Threads: 89
  • Posts: 5195
November 13th, 2012 at 10:03:57 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Who doesn't like a picture of royal flush? This thread is a place to show them off, like old women show off pictures of grandchildren. I'll start out with one I hit today. This was a the Riviera on a $2 5-play 9-6 double double bonus game. Yeah, I know, not the greatest game, but they are running a drawing that I think has value.


Clink on image for larger version.



Nice hit! Thanks for sharing with us.
aahigh.com
avargov
avargov
Joined: Aug 5, 2010
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 615
November 13th, 2012 at 10:07:36 PM permalink
Quote: winmonkeyspit3

Nice hit! How much were you betting to win $8060? It says bet 25 on the bottom but then 5 up on the top of the screen. I am not familiar with video poker. Also considering the hit was for $8060 and your cash amount is 8100 it looks like you hit toward the end of the session which makes it nice too.



I would guess it is 5 credits per hand, and 25 total for all 5 hands. $50 per spin.

Wiz, I don't see a player's club card in the machine. Do you not have your play tracked for comps?

Very nice hit my friend!
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes." ~ William Gibson

  • Jump to: