adbynot
adbynot
  • Threads: 5
February 25th, 2010 at 12:32:56 PM permalink
I was just wondering what game would be the best to try and hit a big score on regardless of the +/-ev because the time period will be short that it will be based strictly on the "luck" factor. I have played the DDB super times pay machine and think that this might be the best game for me but I would like some outside perspective on this. I am looking for machines between $1-$5 per coin.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
February 26th, 2010 at 7:52:30 AM permalink
Quote: adbynot

I was just wondering what game would be the best to try and hit a big score on regardless of the +/-ev because the time period will be short that it will be based strictly on the "luck" factor. I have played the DDB super times pay machine and think that this might be the best game for me but I would like some outside perspective on this. I am looking for machines between $1-$5 per coin.

If all you care about is payoff I'd just look for the largest progressive slot payout you could find.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
February 26th, 2010 at 11:42:53 AM permalink
There are some machines that pay (sometimes huge) jackpots for Royals in sequence. I think they have the biggest jackpots.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
adbynot
adbynot
February 26th, 2010 at 11:55:26 AM permalink
I would also like to play for a little bit too and not just watch it disappear on the slots.
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
February 26th, 2010 at 2:06:03 PM permalink
I would say DDB is a very good choice, especially if you can find a machine that pays 10 coins for the FH and 6 for the flush.
--------------------
I like high-limit 9/6 Jacks or Better. You should be able to play for a long(ish) time and have the chance at a nice $4000/$20000 royal or a $1250/$6250 SF depending on what denom. you are playing. (Don't forgot to play max coin). These machines are pretty easy to find on the strip. 8/5 Bonus Poker is also really fun for this and are prevalent on the strip.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
adbynot
adbynot
February 26th, 2010 at 4:12:26 PM permalink
I really like the DDB machines that they have in the Bellagio just outside the high limit room. I think it is a 1/3/5 play machine with denomiations of $1/2/5. I did play them in July and was playing 3-hands when I was dealt the quad A's with a 2 for $2k per line for $6k. I only wish that the supertimes pay bonus was active on that hand-lol. The more I think about it the more I think that is the game I am going to try and hit paydirt on. The only problem with JoB is that you really need the Royal to get anywhere good where DDB has the Aces bonuses but the tradeoff is the 1-1 on 2pr hands. I think if I was going to do JoB I would probably play the 100 hand at the MGM and play 26 lines so that I don't get too many slips and 30% taken out of my wins because I am from Canada.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 209
November 3rd, 2021 at 9:30:03 AM permalink
(My search didn't turn up the thread I was looking for, so I picked one close enough)

Was playing DDB Ultimate X. . $2.50 a hand. I had 3 to a straight flush. on a 10x return. I pulled the straight flush on the draw.

Yay! But...

I've not played this game very much and am used to walking away from "must hit" machines or hitting a bonus then quitting.

Totally forgot to play off the next 10x multiplier.

: {

Or was it 10? Oops. Now that I wrote this, I realize it probably wasn't a 10x.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
November 3rd, 2021 at 5:34:13 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

(My search didn't turn up the thread I was looking for, so I picked one close enough)

Was playing DDB Ultimate X. . $2.50 a hand. I had 3 to a straight flush. on a 10x return. I pulled the straight flush on the draw.

Yay! But...

I've not played this game very much and am used to walking away from "must hit" machines or hitting a bonus then quitting.

Totally forgot to play off the next 10x multiplier.

: {

Or was it 10? Oops. Now that I wrote this, I realize it probably wasn't a 10x.
link to original post

I think the straight flush multiplier is 2x. Goes up to 12x with full house and then above that they are small (2x or 3x)
HopHoofer
HopHoofer
  • Threads: 1
November 7th, 2021 at 6:16:12 PM permalink
Try "Double Pay / Deal and Draw". The dealt royal flush pays 64000 credits and it happens about 1 in 650K hands. It's a lot "easier" than other jackpots you can win on other games.
  • Jump to: