4andaKicker
4andaKicker
  • Threads: 7
June 24th, 2012 at 5:55:59 PM permalink
I use vpgenius for practice and analysis quite a bit. I've noticed lately the site gives a run time error whenever I try to access games off the main list or try to use any of the analysis tools. I've tried using the contact form but this throws the same error on the page. Is anyone from this site able to contact the webmaster/owner of vpgenius.com and inform them of this problem? Thanks for your help.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
June 24th, 2012 at 6:00:03 PM permalink
Yeah...I don't think you'll have a problem with that:-)
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
JB
Administrator
JB
  • Threads: 334
June 24th, 2012 at 6:31:46 PM permalink
Actually, my attempts to get in touch with the owner were unsuccessful. I don't think there is much that can be done without being able to communicate with him.

I should probably just create a new video poker site and NOT sell it.
4andaKicker
4andaKicker
  • Threads: 7
July 1st, 2012 at 10:49:29 PM permalink
Quote: JB

Actually, my attempts to get in touch with the owner were unsuccessful. I don't think there is much that can be done without being able to communicate with him.

It looks like the site is crippled long term. That's sad because I wanted to use the tools there to run simulations to do some analysis around volatility myself. Can anyone give me another source of a simulation tool that would be formatted like the one we used to have at vpgenius.com?
QuadCore
QuadCore
  • Threads: 3
July 2nd, 2012 at 6:25:44 AM permalink
Quote: JB

You should definately do that, JB. You will have plenty of visitors and be able to generate quite a bit of ad revenue if you wish to do that. Use a similar interface to vpgenius.com and use the more accurate code for strategy generation that you used on wizardofodds.com People all over the world will be using your site :)

In the mean time, what would you personally recommend as the best regular desktop and smartphone programs that are out there for generating startegies, practicing, and hand analysis?
98Clubs
98Clubs
  • Threads: 52
October 1st, 2012 at 8:17:23 PM permalink
JB: Is there any progress on the VP analyzer/evaluator WEBSITE? I note the APP for cost.
I have presumed the app rules, but website/ad revenue was also mentioned.
Some people need to reimagine their thinking.
  • Jump to: