• Threads: 191
June 16th, 2022 at 10:09:57 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Quote: Mosca

Aaaahhh, bullshit.
link to original post

Some explanation please!
link to original post

Just one of those trips where nothing goes your way. You know: UTH, dealt K-8 off suit, bet 4x and flop is K-K-8; turn comes up with an A, and dealer has A-A. Two and a half days of that cr… stuff.

Borgata’s $5 WoF slots, by the check-in desk, are the best slots I’ve ever played. I’ve been playing them for years. On the $10/spin I’ve hit the $1195 spin many times, and $500-750 hits are to be expected. They’re not ATMs, but it’s easy to get into a groove where they feel like one. And the $25/spin machines are similar, but with higher numbers on the wheels. Anyhow, I didn’t get a hit over $250 on any of them.

They screwed up their Criss Cross game, I wrote about that elsewhere. I played a lot of 3 Card, and it’s tough to watch the rest of the table’s pile grow while mine dwindles.

I’m a good table mate. I don’t complain, I’m gracious, I tip whether I win or lose. I believe that when I accept the game, I accept the results. But I can still say, bullshit! So I did.
A falling knife has no handle.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
Thanked by
Mosca
June 16th, 2022 at 10:18:03 AM permalink

Aaaahhh, bullshit.
link to original post

Some explanation please!
link to original post

Just one of those trips where nothing goes your way. You know: UTH, dealt K-8 off suit, bet 4x and flop is K-K-8; turn comes up with an A, and dealer has A-A. Two and a half days of that cr… stuff.

Borgata’s $5 WoF slots, by the check-in desk, are the best slots I’ve ever played. I’ve been playing them for years. On the $10/spin I’ve hit the $1195 spin many times, and $500-750 hits are to be expected. They’re not ATMs, but it’s easy to get into a groove where they feel like one. And the $25/spin machines are similar, but with higher numbers on the wheels. Anyhow, I didn’t get a hit over $250 on any of them.

They screwed up their Criss Cross game, I wrote about that elsewhere. I played a lot of 3 Card, and it’s tough to watch the rest of the table’s pile grow while mine dwindles.

I’m a good table mate. I don’t complain, I’m gracious, I tip whether I win or lose. I believe that when I accept the game, I accept the results. But I can still say, bullshit! So I did.
link to original post

Oh, I see

Well I hope you have a better time next trip.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 640
June 16th, 2022 at 7:47:43 PM permalink

Aaaahhh, bullshit.
link to original post

Some explanation please!
link to original post

link to original post

I feel you.
i've been there:
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/general/37233-lost-10k-in-3-days-on-ev-games/

Take a break and skip gambling the next day, or even for the rest of the trip.
If it's no longer fun, stop playing
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
  • Jump to: