October 6th, 2026 at 6:49:45 PM
permalink
Dealer shuffles a deck, puts 2 cut cards on top and inserts it into the auto shuffler.
Then shuffles 2nd deck and does the same.
The shuffler spits out 5 cards plus a cut card on the bottom.
Then spits out the 2 dealer cards plus cut card on the bottom.
Then deals to the rest of the players.
I've played 20 hands at $10/$10 (no trips) and lost $600.
Losing 600x ante in 20 hands?!?
Rigged or fair game with current bad variance?
Then shuffles 2nd deck and does the same.
The shuffler spits out 5 cards plus a cut card on the bottom.
Then spits out the 2 dealer cards plus cut card on the bottom.
Then deals to the rest of the players.
I've played 20 hands at $10/$10 (no trips) and lost $600.
Losing 600x ante in 20 hands?!?
Rigged or fair game with current bad variance?
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice).
Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
October 6th, 2026 at 8:19:16 PM
permalink
I’ve played several versions of dealing procedures. If the dealer reserves two hole cards before dealing out two cards to each player, I believe this game is not rigged. However, if the dealer deals her two hole cards after every player has made their strategic decisions, I believe this game is rigged.
It’s common for a player to lose 7 hands in a row within an hour, so that adds up to 7x$60=$420. It’s also common to win 6 hands in a row, though.
It’s common for a player to lose 7 hands in a row within an hour, so that adds up to 7x$60=$420. It’s also common to win 6 hands in a row, though.

