Cowlthor
Cowlthor
  • Threads: 1
June 15th, 2023 at 2:25:15 PM permalink
I have looked for information on the golden ball bet on the electronic roulette machines. I am unable to find any mathematical evaluation of the bet. It seems like the bet should be a winner if certain rules exist and I would be very curious what rules help or hurt house edge on the bet. I do know it can't be beat.
I know that there are some slight differences depending on exactly where you play. Here is a brief explanation if you want a gist of the game:
"A Golden Ball Mystery bet wins, if the roulette ball lands on one of six randomly selected roulette numbers represented by the letters G, O, L, D, E and N. To place a bet, select the desired betting chip and press inside the betting location indicated with the BET HERE sign. The side bet must be placed before the timer runs out. The remaining betting time is shown around the side bet betting field. As the side bet timer runs out, the wager is locked and cannot be changed or removed. Immediately after either ball is launched, six
roulette numbers are generated, one for each letter. One of the numbers is also randomly selected as a bonus number with higher payout. The selected bonus number is highlighted. If you win, you are paid according to the payout displayed under the winning
number. Payouts of the winning Golden Ball Mystery numbers are different depending on whether white or golden ball is launched on the roulette wheel."
A more complete explanation with images
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
June 15th, 2023 at 3:47:36 PM permalink
The rules suggest:
If a white ball is launched, the sidebet loses.
If a golden ball is launched, the sidebet wins. (Various payouts.)

We would need to know how many white balls and how many golden balls are in play. This information is not something I could find.
May the cards fall in your favor.
darkoz
darkoz 
  • Threads: 297
Thanked by
Dieter
June 15th, 2023 at 4:01:50 PM permalink
Quote: Dieter

The rules suggest:
If a white ball is launched, the sidebet loses.
If a golden ball is launched, the sidebet wins. (Various payouts.)

We would need to know how many white balls and how many golden balls are in play. This information is not something I could find.
link to original post

It's already been discussed here including my reply.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/35613-interblock-golden-ball-roulette/
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
  • Jump to: