clyffcarlock
clyffcarlock
Joined: Oct 10, 2010
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 5
October 18th, 2010 at 3:56:01 PM permalink
Does anyone know where to buy plans to build a professional 12ft. Craps table. Do not need a kit, just a the plans/blueprints please email me at clyffcarlock at yahoo dot com. Thank you.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 217
  • Posts: 10561
October 18th, 2010 at 4:35:45 PM permalink
Craps tables are relatively easily taken apart. I'd ask what you want it for? Mostly they are a base table, a lay on top, then the just snap together. I'm sure you could google "casino supplies" and find somehting. Skip building it on your own, but a ready-made. Will look much better.
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
Joined: Nov 17, 2009
  • Threads: 228
  • Posts: 6351
October 18th, 2010 at 5:14:52 PM permalink
A "casino quality" 12 foot table will run upwards of $4,000, plus S&H. See an example here.

Here is a fun set of links by a guy who built his own table (6 ft.) from scratch following some plans he bought on ebay. It actually looks really cool.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 260
  • Posts: 13511
October 19th, 2010 at 5:08:04 AM permalink
Quote: Ayecarumba

It actually looks really cool.

Unless I miss my guess, the poster interested in constructing his own craps table is not interested in the look of the end product but in its bounce characteristics. I would consider this a great waste of time and effort and therefore I hope I am wrong and that the poster merely wants a nice looking craps table for his home.

Constructing a dice table, particularly one with a layout and felting for a particular casino is a foolish waste of time and money if it is done for any sort of dice control experimentation.

If working with wood is your hobby and you simply want a pleasant object in your basement recreation room, fine. If you think that experimenting in your basement with tossing dice is going to make you rich, spend the time and money on something that is more sensible.
JerryLogan
JerryLogan
Joined: Jun 28, 2010
  • Threads: 26
  • Posts: 1344
October 19th, 2010 at 6:26:35 AM permalink
Quote: clyffcarlock

Does anyone know where to buy plans to build a professional 12ft. Craps table. Do not need a kit, just a the plans/blueprints please email me at clyffcarlock at yahoo dot com. Thank you.



All you needed to do was send a PM to mkl654321.
thecesspit
thecesspit
Joined: Apr 19, 2010
  • Threads: 53
  • Posts: 5936
October 19th, 2010 at 10:07:16 AM permalink
Quote: JerryLogan

All you needed to do was send a PM to mkl654321.



You really are a tiresome bore, Logan. We get it, you don't like MKL. Great, now stop polluting every thread with your mancrush on hating him, okay? It's like listening to a four year old whine that someone ate his last goldfish cracker.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
JerryLogan
JerryLogan
Joined: Jun 28, 2010
  • Threads: 26
  • Posts: 1344
October 19th, 2010 at 10:31:18 AM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

You really are a tiresome bore, Logan. We get it, you don't like MKL. Great, now stop polluting every thread with your mancrush on hating him, okay? It's like listening to a four year old whine that someone ate his last goldfish cracker.



I didn't say anything about hating him. Where'd you get that? I like to ride him into know-it-all country, and that's entertainment!

BTW, here it looks like the pollution is coming from the cesspit. You could have just skipped over it. Now the clown will see what I posted because he has me on block.
RaleighCraps
RaleighCraps
Joined: Feb 20, 2010
  • Threads: 79
  • Posts: 2501
October 19th, 2010 at 12:25:38 PM permalink
Quote: JerryLogan

I didn't say anything about hating him. Where'd you get that? I like to ride him into know-it-all country, and that's entertainment!

BTW, here it looks like the pollution is coming from the cesspit. You could have just skipped over it. Now the clown will see what I posted because he has me on block.



So, if you know he has you on block, why bother to contaminate this thread, and as pointed out, every other thread to boot ?
You've made your point, now please give it a rest so the rest of us can enjoy the forum as we used to 6 months ago.
Always borrow money from a pessimist; They don't expect to get paid back ! Be yourself and speak your thoughts. Those who matter won't mind, and those that mind, don't matter!
thecesspit
thecesspit
Joined: Apr 19, 2010
  • Threads: 53
  • Posts: 5936
October 19th, 2010 at 3:31:32 PM permalink
The dicesetter and other such wesbites have links to their own practice table and set ups, which are often just cut outs of a full table to practice their throws on:

http://www.dicesetter.com/setting/build_craps_table.htm

There's possibly enough there to get a start on though...

(JeeryLogan will now procede to fail to keep on some sort of topic, fail to follow his own advice and wave his sippy cup around whining about the lack of juice in it).
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
JerryLogan
JerryLogan
Joined: Jun 28, 2010
  • Threads: 26
  • Posts: 1344
October 19th, 2010 at 3:34:13 PM permalink
Quote: RaleighCraps

So, if you know he has you on block, why bother to contaminate this thread, and as pointed out, every other thread to boot ?
You've made your point, now please give it a rest so the rest of us can enjoy the forum as we used to 6 months ago.



That doesn't make any sense. And going by your own definition, you're just as much the contaminate as I am. Why can't you just leave it alone and it'll go away.

  • Jump to: