andy.grambau
andy.grambau
  • Threads: 1
March 28th, 2016 at 1:40:12 PM permalink
Hi everyone. Going to Vegas in a week and love to play baccarat. I looked at the Wizard's baccarat survey. I was hoping there would be a slightly more in depth look at which places, if any, have a lower stakes ($15 or $25 min) midi-bac table. Does anyone know if that type of game exists, or is mini-bac going to be my only option? I'll be there Mon thru Thurs.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
March 28th, 2016 at 1:56:17 PM permalink
Quote: andy.grambau

Hi everyone. Going to Vegas in a week and love to play baccarat. I looked at the Wizard's baccarat survey. I was hoping there would be a slightly more in depth look at which places, if any, have a lower stakes ($15 or $25 min) midi-bac table. Does anyone know if that type of game exists, or is mini-bac going to be my only option? I'll be there Mon thru Thurs.

Hi, andy, and welcome to the forum. I'm not a bacc player, but I've heard you might find what you want at the Tropicana. Perhaps someone who plays can confirm?

You also might check Gold Coast (next to Rio) - lower-limit place that caters heavily to Asian gamblers.

I'm pretty sure they deal it at Wynn, Bellagio, Caesar's as well, but I think the table minimums are higher.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
andy.grambau
andy.grambau
  • Threads: 1
March 28th, 2016 at 2:02:58 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Hi, andy, and welcome to the forum. I'm not a bacc player, but I've heard you might find what you want at the Tropicana. Perhaps someone who plays can confirm?

You also might check Gold Coast (next to Rio) - lower-limit place that caters heavily to Asian gamblers.

I'm pretty sure they deal it at Wynn, Bellagio, Caesar's as well, but I think the table minimums are higher.

Thanks! I'll be sure to check them out and see. Otherwise I'll stick to mini-bac and blackjack.
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
March 28th, 2016 at 2:35:10 PM permalink
Gold Coast has 15 open baccarat tables most times. The place to go if you want a lot of tables.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 121
March 28th, 2016 at 6:32:55 PM permalink
Orleans has a bunch of Tables always open- hard to find midi at under 25 though anywhere - they view it as the cost of ruining 8 decks of cards
No longer hiring, don’t ask because I won’t hire you either
jpprovance
jpprovance
  • Threads: 22
April 1st, 2016 at 3:22:10 AM permalink
Palace station might be a good try
UCivan
UCivan
  • Threads: 84
April 1st, 2016 at 10:53:23 AM permalink
Quote: teddys

Gold Coast has 15 open baccarat tables most times. The place to go if you want a lot of tables.

Gold Coast is my choice. Baccarat tables have various side bets ($1 to $10): Lucky Max (pays 55 to 1), Rabbit, Dragon, Panda 8 and Dragon 7, like a zoo. It also has the best Chinese restaurants in town: Ping-Pang-Pon and Noodle Exchange.
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
April 1st, 2016 at 11:10:43 AM permalink
Quote: UCivan

Gold Coast is my choice. Baccarat tables have various side bets ($1 to $10): Lucky Max (pays 55 to 1), Rabbit, Dragon, Panda 8 and Dragon 7, like a zoo. It also has the best Chinese restaurants in town: Ping-Pang-Pon and Noodle Exchange.

You are making me hungry. I love Noodle Exchange. Spicy Yuen Nan Noodle Soup is to die for. Spent $75 in Dim Sum at Ping Pang Pong last time I went, too.

The new Asian restaurant inside the Orleans is very good, also. I went there last trip with the Wizard's lawyer. :)
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
  • Jump to: