Thread Rating:

Riva
Riva
  • Threads: 73
December 11th, 2013 at 9:12:34 AM permalink
In the game of Sic Bo, one bet is "total of numbers" where one wagers that the total of the three dice will land on a specific number. On every Sic Bo layout I have seen, the numbers range from 4-17, with each having its own unique payout. The numbers 3 and 18 are not included in the "total of numbers" bet.

Question: if a 3 or 18 appear on the dice, how is that bet handled? It is a push? Or, does the player lose?

Thanks
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
December 11th, 2013 at 9:14:07 AM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
TheNightfly
TheNightfly
  • Threads: 23
December 11th, 2013 at 9:22:14 AM permalink
Quote: Riva

In the game of Sic Bo, one bet is "total of numbers" where one wagers that the total of the three dice will land on a specific number. On every Sic Bo layout I have seen, the numbers range from 4-17, with each having its own unique payout. The numbers 3 and 18 are not included in the "total of numbers" bet.

Question: if a 3 or 18 appear on the dice, how is that bet handled? It is a push? Or, does the player lose?

Thanks

The numbers 3 and 18 will only pay as a triple. They do not pay on the high/low or odd/even, nor do any of the triples. This is another part of the house edge of this game.
Happiness is underrated
Riva
Riva
  • Threads: 73
December 11th, 2013 at 9:43:19 AM permalink
Quote: TheNightfly

The numbers 3 and 18 will only pay as a triple. They do not pay on the high/low or odd/even, nor do any of the triples. This is another part of the house edge of this game.

Not sure I understand...As for the 1st part, if a 3 or 18 get rolled, it simply is not a bet because those numbers are not offered (dummy me).

However if a 3 or 18 is rolled and a player is betting high/low or odd even, these numbers have to be in play because they are just that: high/low or odd even. If I am not mistaken, all high/lows and odd/evens wagers lose when any triple appears?
TheNightfly
TheNightfly
  • Threads: 23
December 11th, 2013 at 10:03:59 AM permalink
You have the option to place a bet on any of the triples (triple 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6) and you will be paid 180-1 if the triple you choose hits. 3 and 18 can only be rolled with a triple 1 or triple 6 of course. A triple 2 will pay on the 6 wager, a triple 3 will pay on the 9 and so on.

You are correct that all high/low or odd/even wagers are lost when any triple is rolled.
Happiness is underrated
  • Jump to: