minnesotajoe
minnesotajoe
  • Threads: 44
March 28th, 2012 at 10:43:40 PM permalink
I got a *gulp* gambling system.

In NBA, a 9 point favorite is generally -300 moneyline (in that area)

In European soccer, there are two different general lines with a convincing favorite:

A.
Favorite -165
Underdog +210
Draw +245

B.
Favorite -165
Underdog +720
Draw +245

Check out the lines of these games. There times when the favorite may "only" be -165 favorite.. but the dog is a HUGE dog.

My "system" is:

Look at the NBA schedule. Pick who you think is going to win the game. If the team is a 9 point or heavier favorite, put them in parlay.
Then look at NHL. Any team that is -250 or greater, put in the parlay automatically. Though any team that is -200 or better should pretty much be given.
Try to find European Soccer favorites where the underdog is INSANELY huge dog.. and bet the favorite

Day One
50$ 3 team money line parlay that meet criteria above. 50$/to win XX

Day Two
Bet 50$+XX to win YY

Day Three
Bet XX+YY to win ZZ

If you win Day Three.. pocket ZZ
Go back to a 50$ bet.
edward
edward
  • Threads: 0
March 29th, 2012 at 9:37:10 AM permalink
Quote: minnesotajoe

A.
Favorite -165
Underdog +210
Draw +245

B.
Favorite -165
Underdog +720
Draw +245

Are you sure? Both give probabilities over 1. LOL

If you're talking about bookies lines would be ok, allthough at the second example the vig is a little to high.... is this common over there?
Woldus
Woldus
  • Threads: 14
March 29th, 2012 at 5:03:12 PM permalink
Quote: minnesotajoe

I got a *gulp* gambling system.

In NBA, a 9 point favorite is generally -300 moneyline (in that area)

In European soccer, there are two different general lines with a convincing favorite:

A.
Favorite -165
Underdog +210
Draw +245

B.
Favorite -165
Underdog +720
Draw +245

Check out the lines of these games. There times when the favorite may "only" be -165 favorite.. but the dog is a HUGE dog.

My "system" is:

Look at the NBA schedule. Pick who you think is going to win the game. If the team is a 9 point or heavier favorite, put them in parlay.
Then look at NHL. Any team that is -250 or greater, put in the parlay automatically. Though any team that is -200 or better should pretty much be given.
Try to find European Soccer favorites where the underdog is INSANELY huge dog.. and bet the favorite

Day One
50$ 3 team money line parlay that meet criteria above. 50$/to win XX

Day Two
Bet 50$+XX to win YY

Day Three
Bet XX+YY to win ZZ

If you win Day Three.. pocket ZZ
Go back to a 50$ bet.

February 8th, 2012 at 8:13:59 PM
MinnasotaJoe-
i. I 100% will not bet on sports. Not even squares. When I bet on sports... I could watch any game.. any sport.. any teams.. could watch entire game and be entertained. Any other game during that time... no matter how "big" the game was.. if I did not have any action on it... I could care less. I could not watch a game without action on it. I thought that I would never watch sports again when I quit betting sports... but I am able to. Right now I am watching the end of Duke/Chapel Hill game. I'm enjoying..

ii. I still look at the lines.. but do not have desire to game. I have friends that gamble.. and they send me plays.. and ask for picks... I have noticed.. SuperBowl, I would have got DESTROYED.. and every other game.. I've been getting crushed. Not betting sports been smart decision.

Keep up the good work, sir!

jk
hhhccc
hhhccc
  • Threads: 11
April 15th, 2012 at 11:24:51 AM permalink
the secret to soccer is bet the BIG favorites. tough to lose.
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
April 15th, 2012 at 11:33:49 AM permalink
Quote: Woldus

February 8th, 2012 at 8:13:59 PM
MinnasotaJoe-
i. I 100% will not bet on sports. Not even squares. When I bet on sports... I could watch any game.. any sport.. any teams.. could watch entire game and be entertained. Any other game during that time... no matter how "big" the game was.. if I did not have any action on it... I could care less. I could not watch a game without action on it. I thought that I would never watch sports again when I quit betting sports... but I am able to. Right now I am watching the end of Duke/Chapel Hill game. I'm enjoying..

ii. I still look at the lines.. but do not have desire to game. I have friends that gamble.. and they send me plays.. and ask for picks... I have noticed.. SuperBowl, I would have got DESTROYED.. and every other game.. I've been getting crushed. Not betting sports been smart decision.

Keep up the good work, sir!

jk

I think it's time to edit that initial post minnjoe.
  • Jump to: