avargov
avargov
  • Threads: 16
December 3rd, 2010 at 7:09:15 AM permalink
Really looking hard at the Illinois/FresnoSt over for tonight. Seems like a no brainer at 58. What am I not seeing???
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes." ~ William Gibson
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
December 3rd, 2010 at 7:26:24 AM permalink
I like it. But, Illinois does have a pretty good defense if you throw the Michigan game out.
avargov
avargov
December 3rd, 2010 at 7:29:28 AM permalink
I tend to agree, but its still like 350 a game, or some such, sans the Michigan debacle.
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes." ~ William Gibson
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
  • Threads: 42
December 3rd, 2010 at 8:49:02 AM permalink
HA! Calling me out, eh? Okay, I guess!

I don't know the teams at all, so I don't have a "feeling" in the same way I get about the Cowboys or Stanford. But 58 seems a little high, unless you think the lion's share of those points will be coming from Illinois. I don't think it happens very often that an AQ school meets a non-AQ school and the points are both plentiful and somewhat evenly distributed, say, more balanced than 2:1 (which means about a 40-20 score or more balanced).

So, see how you feel about Illinois scoring a bundle and go from there.

That being said, remember our past trepidation on the O/U for Oregon-Stanford being set at 62 or so, and how that made us both nervous. Final point total? 83. The 62nd point was scored in the third quarter.

My $0.02.
avargov
avargov
December 3rd, 2010 at 8:31:37 PM permalink
Well, I guess its looking pretty good so far. I know I can't take credit for the bet because I didn't post it before kickoff, but I did put 27 gazillion dollars on it. (actually my normal 300)

Thanks for reminding me of the ore stan game ICS.
avargov
avargov
December 4th, 2010 at 4:12:19 AM permalink
Or then again...maybe not looking so good...oh well.
  • Jump to: