RisingDough
RisingDough
Joined: Oct 4, 2016
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 227
Thanks for this post from:
cantstandtowinbeachbumbabs
September 26th, 2019 at 2:59:54 PM permalink
Tonight is the matchup between the 1-2 Eagles @ the 3-0 Packers. If you look at records against the spread (ATS) the Eagles are 0-3 whilst the Packers are 3-0. This resonates in Joe Public's mind. They remember who they won and lost on in past weeks.

The Eagles could have won both games they lost and I think the Pack is a bit overrated but will be getting all the love. The game opened Packers -3.5 and the public drove it up to 4.5 at which point I took Eagles +4.5 and on the moneyline at +180. The market is sitting at 4 at most places but you can probably still find some 4.5's out there.


Not a lock by any means but I think +ev long term.

good luck!

RD
What is life if not a gamble?
RisingDough
RisingDough
Joined: Oct 4, 2016
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 227
Thanks for this post from:
cantstandtowin
September 26th, 2019 at 3:02:47 PM permalink
A couple of MLB games I like tonight would be

Cubs -112
White Sox +170


GL
What is life if not a gamble?
DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 76
  • Posts: 7378
Thanks for this post from:
cantstandtowin
September 26th, 2019 at 3:09:32 PM permalink
Quote: RisingDough

Tonight is the matchup between the 1-2 Eagles @ the 3-0 Packers. If you look at records against the spread (ATS) the Eagles are 0-3 whilst the Packers are 3-0. This resonates in Joe Public's mind. They remember who they won and lost on in past weeks.

The Eagles could have won both games they lost and I think the Pack is a bit overrated but will be getting all the love. The game opened Packers -3.5 and the public drove it up to 4.5 at which point I took Eagles +4.5 and on the moneyline at +180. The market is sitting at 4 at most places but you can probably still find some 4.5's out there.


Not a lock by any means but I think +ev long term.

good luck!

RD



I like the Eagles also, but I am kicking myself for not getting the +5.5 that was available earlier.
Order from chaos
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
September 26th, 2019 at 3:20:19 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I like the Eagles also, but I am kicking myself for not getting the +5.5 that was available earlier.



howd sunday night work out for you ;-)

We were both yelling at the TV on that last play for different reasons.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
speedycrap
speedycrap
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
  • Threads: 44
  • Posts: 1220
September 26th, 2019 at 3:40:27 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I like the Eagles also, but I am kicking myself for not getting the +5.5 that was available earlier.

D. Rich I will give u eagles +5. I think you owe me $30. I will take up to $30. You still have 2 hours before kick off.
DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 76
  • Posts: 7378
Thanks for this post from:
cantstandtowin
September 26th, 2019 at 3:48:04 PM permalink
Quote: speedycrap

D. Rich I will give u eagles +5. I think you owe me $30. I will take up to $30. You still have 2 hours before kick off.



I will do that but only if you agree to take my money if I lose. Bet for $30 I have Eagles +5.
Order from chaos
speedycrap
speedycrap
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
  • Threads: 44
  • Posts: 1220
September 26th, 2019 at 4:12:12 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I will do that but only if you agree to take my money if I lose. Bet for $30 I have Eagles +5.

I accept you bet You have Eagles +5. I like to take your money but I need to figure out HOW. Put MY money in a shoe box. Give me the box when we meet one day please. I will buy you a beer and or lunch. (Cheap lunch though)
DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 76
  • Posts: 7378
September 26th, 2019 at 8:43:10 PM permalink
Quote: speedycrap

I will buy you a beer and or lunch. (Cheap lunch though)



I only drink Krystal and eat caviar. For you I will settle for chicken McNuggets and a large fry.
Order from chaos
DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 76
  • Posts: 7378
September 26th, 2019 at 8:52:39 PM permalink
It appears that I won that one but I will gladly buy you a drink or chicken McNuggets.
Order from chaos
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Joined: May 8, 2015
  • Threads: 174
  • Posts: 3608
Thanks for this post from:
RisingDoughcantstandtowinbeachbumbabs
September 27th, 2019 at 2:52:09 AM permalink
RisingDough: very nice calls - you got 3 out of 4 with one at +180 and one at +170..........................beautiful
𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳.........𝖤𝖽𝗀𝖺𝗋 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝖯𝗈𝖾

  • Jump to: