Thread Rating:

SM777
SM777
Joined: Apr 8, 2016
  • Threads: 6
  • Posts: 740
August 16th, 2019 at 8:35:15 AM permalink
Quote: JoelDeze

Again, show me one "post" or "thread" where I attempted to "sell a service". The fact is you don't have one and you keep posting false information about that. Saying a falsehood about a person should be a bannable offense.

Then in your second paragraph you said it again. You just said I returned to "attempt to sell again" which is also a false statement.

How many false statements can a person say about another member before they get banned?

Lastly, I don't own or operate "any service" that requires a payment to use.

EDIT: I'm editing this so that SM will fully understand this if it doesn't sink in. I DO NOT SELL ANY SERVICE OR SERVICES RELATED TO SPORTS. Got it?



https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/sports/26556-clemson-auburn-week-1-pick/3/

On this thread alone:

Page 3:

"If I had posted all my picks you would have said differently. I can post a lead off game here and there but it wouldn't be fair to paying customers to post an entire slate of weekly picks. I mentioned early on if anyone wanted a free preview to my picks (and I'm not posting the site due to forum rules), just PM me and I'll give you a free preview for the season."

Page 4:

"My picks are on my site well in advance of every game played. If you want to debate me properly then see for yourself. It's "free" for "you". Just PM me and I'll give you everything you need. Then, on week 2, when you see for yourself you can stop your ridiculous assumptions. You can use my site freely for the entire year. Hell, if you don't agree with me then simply go against every pick that's posted and all of the data that's showcased."


How do I post the screen shots?
SM777
SM777
Joined: Apr 8, 2016
  • Threads: 6
  • Posts: 740
August 16th, 2019 at 8:37:24 AM permalink
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/sports/26840-week-2-college-picks/

Page 1:

"First, I'm only going to be doing this for the first 4 weeks of college football and also for the first 4 weeks of the NFL. I will not be linking my website or services publicly during or after I'm finished. If anyone wants to see things afterwards you just need to "private message" me and I will setup a "free" account for the entire season. After using my site and services the rest is up to you. I made this promise when I first came to the board so I'm not going to back out now."
SM777
SM777
Joined: Apr 8, 2016
  • Threads: 6
  • Posts: 740
August 16th, 2019 at 8:39:42 AM permalink
Quote: SM777

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/sports/26556-clemson-auburn-week-1-pick/3/

On this thread alone:

Page 3:

"If I had posted all my picks you would have said differently. I can post a lead off game here and there but it wouldn't be fair to paying customers to post an entire slate of weekly picks. I mentioned early on if anyone wanted a free preview to my picks (and I'm not posting the site due to forum rules), just PM me and I'll give you a free preview for the season."

Page 4:

"My picks are on my site well in advance of every game played. If you want to debate me properly then see for yourself. It's "free" for "you". Just PM me and I'll give you everything you need. Then, on week 2, when you see for yourself you can stop your ridiculous assumptions. You can use my site freely for the entire year. Hell, if you don't agree with me then simply go against every pick that's posted and all of the data that's showcased."


How do I post the screen shots?



Joel, you don't sell picks though, right?
IndyJeffrey
IndyJeffrey
Joined: Feb 10, 2013
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 194
August 16th, 2019 at 8:41:13 AM permalink
Quote: JoelDeze

How many false statements can a person say about another member before they get banned?



Why can't/won't you ignore these "false statements" and let your predictions speak for themselves?
JoelDeze
JoelDeze
Joined: Apr 20, 2016
  • Threads: 49
  • Posts: 467
August 16th, 2019 at 8:50:31 AM permalink
Quote: SM777

Joel, you don't sell picks though, right?



Since you do not read well.

I DO NOT OWN OR SELL ANY SPORTS SERVICES.

And, again, show me "one" post where I previously linked or provided a service for sell on this forum. None of what you posted says anything other than I previously owned and operated a sports service and that I "purposely" honored the forum rules by not posting any link or selling a service through a link. You are basically showing that I honored the forum terms of services.

But, once again, I do not own or sell any sports services. If you find my site, you'll see that. Will I post a link to that site? No, it's against the forum's terms of services. Do I care to tout that website? No. Do I want people to visit that website? No. Going forward, if someone asks me for a link to that website would I provide it? No.

As to your other argument, the one I have bypassed? I didn't disagree with you. Previously I posted wins and losses for games I could not prove. And, I stopped doing that. So, to add to this argument... Will I post anything that I do not wager myself? No. Will I post images of those wagers? Yes. Will I post them "before" the game is played? Yes.

Given everything I just said, do you know how to read now? Does this satisfy your contractual meandering philosophies on sports etiquette?
Its a dog eat dog world out there and Im wearing milkbone underwear . Norm Peterson
JoelDeze
JoelDeze
Joined: Apr 20, 2016
  • Threads: 49
  • Posts: 467
August 16th, 2019 at 8:51:37 AM permalink
Quote: IndyJeffrey

Why can't/won't you ignore these "false statements" and let your predictions speak for themselves?



I will post those starting 8/22 but in the meantime, after reading 7 of these pages, do you really feel the need to ask that particular question?
Its a dog eat dog world out there and Im wearing milkbone underwear . Norm Peterson
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 133
  • Posts: 17144
August 16th, 2019 at 9:49:50 AM permalink
Quote: JoelDeze

Since you do not read well.

I DO NOT OWN OR SELL ANY SPORTS SERVICES.

And, again, show me "one" post where I previously linked or provided a service for sell on this forum. None of what you posted says anything other than I previously owned and operated a sports service and that I "purposely" honored the forum rules by not posting any link or selling a service through a link. You are basically showing that I honored the forum terms of services.

But, once again, I do not own or sell any sports services. If you find my site, you'll see that. Will I post a link to that site? No, it's against the forum's terms of services. Do I care to tout that website? No. Do I want people to visit that website? No. Going forward, if someone asks me for a link to that website would I provide it? No.

As to your other argument, the one I have bypassed? I didn't disagree with you. Previously I posted wins and losses for games I could not prove. And, I stopped doing that. So, to add to this argument... Will I post anything that I do not wager myself? No. Will I post images of those wagers? Yes. Will I post them "before" the game is played? Yes.

Given everything I just said, do you know how to read now? Does this satisfy your contractual meandering philosophies on sports etiquette?

do you or have you ever generated a profit from other people related to sports and gambling? Let's not get all funny and technical with the words you know what I'm asking.

♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
JoelDeze
JoelDeze
Joined: Apr 20, 2016
  • Threads: 49
  • Posts: 467
August 17th, 2019 at 3:57:20 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

do you or have you ever generated a profit from other people related to sports and gambling? Let's not get all funny and technical with the words you know what I'm asking.



Wrong question. Wrong questions get wrong answers.
Its a dog eat dog world out there and Im wearing milkbone underwear . Norm Peterson
DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 69
  • Posts: 5202
August 17th, 2019 at 4:31:58 PM permalink
Quote: JoelDeze

Wrong question. Wrong questions get wrong answers.



What was wrong with that question? It seems like a simple yes or no question. Have you ever profited from other people related to sports and gambling?
Living longer does not always infer +EV
JoelDeze
JoelDeze
Joined: Apr 20, 2016
  • Threads: 49
  • Posts: 467
August 17th, 2019 at 4:55:28 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

What was wrong with that question?



You mean other than it being inappropriate to me and to the topic? This is the last time I'm responding to this type of discussion. I've put the ground rules down in the first few posts of the thread.

If anyone wants to discuss the following, I'm more than happy to offer discussion on it:

Asking me about posted picks or wagers is fine.
Asking me about CAR for each week is fine.
Asking me about how I approach researching a game is fine.
Asking me what stats or trends are most important are fine.
Rooting against me is fine.
Rooting for me is fine.

And what's not okay?

If any questions or statements regarding my life, family, finances, past, etc. come up, they won't be answered.

Good luck though! Enjoy the weekend DRich!
Its a dog eat dog world out there and Im wearing milkbone underwear . Norm Peterson

  • Jump to: