PaulBlart
PaulBlart
  • Threads: 1
February 27th, 2019 at 10:34:07 AM permalink
Hi All! I'm heading to Vegas for March Madness, and I'm considering using an app to not worry about the hassle of waiting in lines to place bets/collect winnings. I have a few questions and any input would be appreciated...

1 - What is the best app(s) out there?

2 - Related to the above, I like to parlay moneyline favs with a few random totals, spreads, etc. - which app(s) offer the most moneyline bets? For example, would I see a moneyline for a 20 point fav anywhere?

3 - Anyone know of any good deposit bonuses for using the apps out there?

4 - In researching the apps thus far, it seems like you have to make a depsoit in-person; however, is there any app where you can withdraw remotely (while still in Nevada)? I have an evening flight out and would prefer to withdraw right before boarding so I can play all games.

Thanks!!!
SM777
SM777
  • Threads: 6
Thanked by
PaulBlart
February 27th, 2019 at 12:41:28 PM permalink
Quote: PaulBlart

Hi All! I'm heading to Vegas for March Madness, and I'm considering using an app to not worry about the hassle of waiting in lines to place bets/collect winnings. I have a few questions and any input would be appreciated...

1 - What is the best app(s) out there?

2 - Related to the above, I like to parlay moneyline favs with a few random totals, spreads, etc. - which app(s) offer the most moneyline bets? For example, would I see a moneyline for a 20 point fav anywhere?

3 - Anyone know of any good deposit bonuses for using the apps out there?

4 - In researching the apps thus far, it seems like you have to make a depsoit in-person; however, is there any app where you can withdraw remotely (while still in Nevada)? I have an evening flight out and would prefer to withdraw right before boarding so I can play all games.

Thanks!!!

Westgate without a doubt has the best app, and will offer you the most options for your money line parlays.

I don't think anyone offers deposit bonuses anymore. Cantor Gaming did early on, and got burned. Although at one point not too long ago Treasure Island tried it too, but they have horrible limits, and horrible bet offerings. I assume their sign up bonus is gone too.

A few years ago the laws in Nevada changed, so you can't withdraw unless you are in person. William Hill had a lot of kiosks in bars, but now they can only take deposits, but not withdraw.
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
Thanked by
PaulBlart
February 27th, 2019 at 3:25:05 PM permalink
William Hill worked well for me.
  • Jump to: