beachmonkey
beachmonkey
  • Threads: 6
October 16th, 2017 at 12:56:20 AM permalink
I view this site via iPhone, it {as most mobile phones } has a screen shot facility with time stamp options as well as gps info. If you think the post are tampered with take a photo at time x, then compare to supposedly altered post at time y. Very simple. Let’s just enjoy posted picks as poster has presented them. I noticed over the years people want dissect ,challenge ,
try to belittle, berate, cajole anyone who offers a tipping post ( ie check some of the posts directed at steeldco as an example). It just creates excessive side track dialogue, which must be as boring to the thread starter as to the rest of us who have to wade through the unnecessary pontification of all and sundry. Myself included. ( I am writing too much as per usual.)
Start your own tipping post with your own methodology it’s not a competition to see who is right or wrong. If it is a competition to anyone of you start a new thread and call it I’m always right and person Xxx is wrong. See how long you last. ITS Just a Forum. Let us use Free information as a individual sees fit. Maybe some people need to get a life and climb down off the high horse they have placed themselves on.
As I’ve stated in previous posts, thanks for the tips, it’s up to me how I use them. If I can profit from tips good, if I don’t I’m not going to complain that the tipper is a fraud. Thanks and kind regards.
Last edited by: beachmonkey on Oct 16, 2017
  • Jump to: