zuti6
zuti6
  • Threads: 31
November 8th, 2015 at 6:47:12 AM permalink
Lets say we have 15% loss rebate on a site . So if we lose a bet we get 15% back .if we win we win.
Would it be better to put the bet on lets say 1 side in tennis while betting on other side at another bookie and lets say its 0% loss cause its arbitrage of 0 OR to just simply bet on this site if we found a value bet and the loss rebate is used as an added value in case we lose?
SOOPOO
SOOPOO 
  • Threads: 122
November 8th, 2015 at 6:50:24 AM permalink
Quote: zuti6

Lets say we have 15% loss rebate on a site . So if we lose a bet we get 15% back .if we win we win.
Would it be better to put the bet on lets say 1 side in tennis while betting on other side at another bookie and lets say its 0% loss cause its arbitrage of 0 OR to just simply bet on this site if we found a value bet and the loss rebate is used as an added value in case we lose?

Depends on a lot of things. What are the limits? Can I bet 1,00,000? Do you trust the site? Do you have to bet only on certain things to qualify? Will you have to pay a fee to get 'your' money back. Is the 15% paid in cash, or 'play'? There are about ten more pertinent questions but I have to go see the Bills squish the Fish.
zuti6
zuti6
  • Threads: 31
November 8th, 2015 at 5:17:51 PM permalink
Yeah . I know .No limits. Site should be trustworthy but no personal experience.Not bet on certain things. Cant bet that much.No fee.Paid in cash.
  • Jump to: