PenguinsOfPit
PenguinsOfPit
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 102
Joined: Feb 18, 2023
November 9th, 2023 at 9:51:43 PM permalink
This is the Bag Machine Boosted version if you arenít sure. I remember when I started playing this machine about a year ago if you hit all three bags at once you had a great chance of hitting the feature(maybe not as close as getting all 3 in Rich Little Piggies, but close) but not anymore. I remember over a holiday weekend that Borgata actually shut those machines down and made all the bags flat(thievery and suspicious) and soon after I noticed it. Iíve noticed this throughout every casino in Atlantic City. Am I crazy or have any of you noticed it too?
Sulfur5989
Sulfur5989
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 69
Joined: Sep 3, 2022
November 13th, 2023 at 4:21:17 AM permalink
Quote: PenguinsOfPit

This is the Bag Machine Boosted version if you arenít sure. I remember when I started playing this machine about a year ago if you hit all three bags at once you had a great chance of hitting the feature(maybe not as close as getting all 3 in Rich Little Piggies, but close) but not anymore. I remember over a holiday weekend that Borgata actually shut those machines down and made all the bags flat(thievery and suspicious) and soon after I noticed it. Iíve noticed this throughout every casino in Atlantic City. Am I crazy or have any of you noticed it too?
link to original post



I don't believe the size of the bags change when you change the bet level therefore I don't believe its a beatable game. Maybe someone can confirm otherwise. If thats the case then i doesn't matter what size they are.
Mukke
Mukke
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 143
Joined: Mar 24, 2019
November 13th, 2023 at 9:49:15 AM permalink
In FU DAI LIAN LIAN it actually does store the size of the bags per bet and denomination.

I do agree that the size of the bags do not matter, but I too noticed this interesting quirk. It used to be that state stored by bet was a huge hint, and it generally still is, but on this machine I don't trust it.
Sulfur5989
Sulfur5989
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 69
Joined: Sep 3, 2022
November 13th, 2023 at 9:51:24 AM permalink
interesting then, particularly since this company as made plenty of beatable games in the past.
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 2286
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
November 13th, 2023 at 2:51:45 PM permalink
aristocrat does make "VGT" type games maybe there is a a "VGT version" and a "fully random" version... where are you playing this game at... las vegas... montana... etc?
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 5672
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
Thanked by
heatmap
November 13th, 2023 at 4:09:26 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

aristocrat does make "VGT" type games maybe there is a a "VGT version" and a "fully random" version... where are you playing this game at... las vegas... montana... etc?
link to original post



By "VGT type"... do you mean bingo slots?

(There are an awful lot of Montana bars where those won't fly; I've yet to find a Montana tribal property that wants me to visit... so no insight on what they have on the floor.)
May the cards fall in your favor.
PenguinsOfPit
PenguinsOfPit
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 102
Joined: Feb 18, 2023
November 14th, 2023 at 4:58:49 PM permalink
Quote: Sulfur5989

Quote: PenguinsOfPit

This is the Bag Machine Boosted version if you arenít sure. I remember when I started playing this machine about a year ago if you hit all three bags at once you had a great chance of hitting the feature(maybe not as close as getting all 3 in Rich Little Piggies, but close) but not anymore. I remember over a holiday weekend that Borgata actually shut those machines down and made all the bags flat(thievery and suspicious) and soon after I noticed it. Iíve noticed this throughout every casino in Atlantic City. Am I crazy or have any of you noticed it too?
link to original post



I don't believe the size of the bags change when you change the bet level therefore I don't believe its a beatable game. Maybe someone can confirm otherwise. If thats the case then i doesn't matter what size they are.
link to original post



I was referring to the boosted version. That one changes with your bets. The non-boost bags game are indeed all nonsense and visuals donít matter. Btw playing in AC
PenguinsOfPit
PenguinsOfPit
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 102
Joined: Feb 18, 2023
November 14th, 2023 at 5:02:02 PM permalink
Quote: Mukke

In FU DAI LIAN LIAN it actually does store the size of the bags per bet and denomination.

I do agree that the size of the bags do not matter, but I too noticed this interesting quirk. It used to be that state stored by bet was a huge hint, and it generally still is, but on this machine I don't trust it.
link to original post



It definitely matters in terms of wanting to hit the boost
Talldude90
Talldude90
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 137
Joined: Aug 24, 2022
November 14th, 2023 at 7:15:29 PM permalink
Be warned that this machine has a metric frak-ton of Variance. I'm talking MASSIVE. The amount of data points you would need to accurately "get a handle" on it is very large to say the least. Unless you are fine losing 100+ bets a good amount of the time while hoping for those 700+ bet wins (which on same bag combo proccing the bonus could just be a 20 bet win) then steer clear. I've gone 2-300 bets down before a SINGLE bag hit. Then it hits one at a time for nothing. This one will eat you alive even if you know/can figure out what the "+" point is.
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 647
  • Posts: 4377
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
November 14th, 2023 at 10:38:43 PM permalink
Quote: Talldude90

Be warned that this machine has a metric frak-ton of Variance. I'm talking MASSIVE. The amount of data points you would need to accurately "get a handle" on it is very large to say the least. Unless you are fine losing 100+ bets a good amount of the time while hoping for those 700+ bet wins (which on same bag combo proccing the bonus could just be a 20 bet win) then steer clear. I've gone 2-300 bets down before a SINGLE bag hit. Then it hits one at a time for nothing. This one will eat you alive even if you know/can figure out what the "+" point is.
link to original post

The only reason i'm up in this game is that i hit the major.
i now only look for 2+ boosted bags or a boosted Red
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 2286
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
November 15th, 2023 at 5:13:12 AM permalink
Quote: Dieter

Quote: heatmap

aristocrat does make "VGT" type games maybe there is a a "VGT version" and a "fully random" version... where are you playing this game at... las vegas... montana... etc?
link to original post



By "VGT type"... do you mean bingo slots?

(There are an awful lot of Montana bars where those won't fly; I've yet to find a Montana tribal property that wants me to visit... so no insight on what they have on the floor.)
link to original post



I dont think im wrong here but if i am someone let me know butÖ vgt to me is more of an ďinteractive lottery terminalĒ Ö they are almost like the bingo but its some kind of limited lottery ticket that looks exactly like slots but really isnt
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 5672
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
Thanked by
heatmap
November 15th, 2023 at 7:43:41 AM permalink
Quote: heatmap

Quote: Dieter

Quote: heatmap

aristocrat does make "VGT" type games maybe there is a a "VGT version" and a "fully random" version... where are you playing this game at... las vegas... montana... etc?
link to original post



By "VGT type"... do you mean bingo slots?

(There are an awful lot of Montana bars where those won't fly; I've yet to find a Montana tribal property that wants me to visit... so no insight on what they have on the floor.)
link to original post



I dont think im wrong here but if i am someone let me know butÖ vgt to me is more of an ďinteractive lottery terminalĒ Ö they are almost like the bingo but its some kind of limited lottery ticket that looks exactly like slots but really isnt
link to original post




I hear a brand of slot machines that focuses on the Class II market, known for "Red Screen Respin" feature. I believe the brand is a subsidiary of Aristocrat.

Having just looked into it a bit, the term VGT is also used for some machines intended for the non-casino market (bars, truck stops).

My experience playing in Montana did not suggest "VLT" style games to me, but maybe my spidey-senses are miscalibrated.
May the cards fall in your favor.
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 2286
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
November 15th, 2023 at 9:15:43 AM permalink
Quote: Dieter

Quote: heatmap

Quote: Dieter

Quote: heatmap

aristocrat does make "VGT" type games maybe there is a a "VGT version" and a "fully random" version... where are you playing this game at... las vegas... montana... etc?
link to original post



By "VGT type"... do you mean bingo slots?

(There are an awful lot of Montana bars where those won't fly; I've yet to find a Montana tribal property that wants me to visit... so no insight on what they have on the floor.)
link to original post



I dont think im wrong here but if i am someone let me know butÖ vgt to me is more of an ďinteractive lottery terminalĒ Ö they are almost like the bingo but its some kind of limited lottery ticket that looks exactly like slots but really isnt
link to original post




I hear a brand of slot machines that focuses on the Class II market, known for "Red Screen Respin" feature. I believe the brand is a subsidiary of Aristocrat.

Having just looked into it a bit, the term VGT is also used for some machines intended for the non-casino market (bars, truck stops).

My experience playing in Montana did not suggest "VLT" style games to me, but maybe my spidey-senses are miscalibrated.

link to original post



tbh i also think the terminology is different depending on the jurisdictions definition of it... this is one of my biggest pet peeves about the casino industry is that every word is used differently in different places... im pretty sure here in PA its called VGT but it means VLT as well elsewhere.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 5672
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
November 15th, 2023 at 10:02:07 AM permalink
Quote: heatmap

Quote: Dieter

Quote: heatmap

Quote: Dieter

Quote: heatmap

aristocrat does make "VGT" type games maybe there is a a "VGT version" and a "fully random" version... where are you playing this game at... las vegas... montana... etc?
link to original post



By "VGT type"... do you mean bingo slots?

(There are an awful lot of Montana bars where those won't fly; I've yet to find a Montana tribal property that wants me to visit... so no insight on what they have on the floor.)
link to original post



I dont think im wrong here but if i am someone let me know butÖ vgt to me is more of an ďinteractive lottery terminalĒ Ö they are almost like the bingo but its some kind of limited lottery ticket that looks exactly like slots but really isnt
link to original post




I hear a brand of slot machines that focuses on the Class II market, known for "Red Screen Respin" feature. I believe the brand is a subsidiary of Aristocrat.

Having just looked into it a bit, the term VGT is also used for some machines intended for the non-casino market (bars, truck stops).

My experience playing in Montana did not suggest "VLT" style games to me, but maybe my spidey-senses are miscalibrated.

link to original post



tbh i also think the terminology is different depending on the jurisdictions definition of it... this is one of my biggest pet peeves about the casino industry is that every word is used differently in different places... im pretty sure here in PA its called VGT but it means VLT as well elsewhere.
link to original post



https://www.playpennsylvania.com/video-gambling-terminal/
Those "feel" different from a PA Skill, "Real" slot, "Bingo" slot, or a Montana "bar" machine.
Feel is similar to an Illinois non-casino machine, but without the weird Fever Games mechanism.
May the cards fall in your favor.
PenguinsOfPit
PenguinsOfPit
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 102
Joined: Feb 18, 2023
November 15th, 2023 at 8:20:23 PM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

Quote: Talldude90

Be warned that this machine has a metric frak-ton of Variance. I'm talking MASSIVE. The amount of data points you would need to accurately "get a handle" on it is very large to say the least. Unless you are fine losing 100+ bets a good amount of the time while hoping for those 700+ bet wins (which on same bag combo proccing the bonus could just be a 20 bet win) then steer clear. I've gone 2-300 bets down before a SINGLE bag hit. Then it hits one at a time for nothing. This one will eat you alive even if you know/can figure out what the "+" point is.
link to original post

The only reason i'm up in this game is that i hit the major.
i now only look for 2+ boosted bags or a boosted Red
link to original post



The Asian teams in AC leave single boosted any colors alone(as long as they other bags arenít close to boost). I feel like theyíre always right
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 647
  • Posts: 4377
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
November 16th, 2023 at 12:47:53 AM permalink
Quote: PenguinsOfPit

Quote: 100xOdds

The only reason i'm up in this game is that i hit the major.
i now only look for 2+ boosted bags or a boosted Red
link to original post


The Asian teams in AC leave single boosted any colors alone(as long as they other bags arenít close to boost). I feel like theyíre always right
link to original post

I've tried that with 1 boosted green or purple and one of the other 2 are 1 away from boost.
Majority of time I lost $, sometimes by 50x+ bet.

I believe it's either 2 boosted or red boosted (for a chance of the major) to make$.
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
PenguinsOfPit
PenguinsOfPit
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 102
Joined: Feb 18, 2023
November 17th, 2023 at 12:35:21 AM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

Quote: PenguinsOfPit

Quote: 100xOdds

The only reason i'm up in this game is that i hit the major.
i now only look for 2+ boosted bags or a boosted Red
link to original post


The Asian teams in AC leave single boosted any colors alone(as long as they other bags arenít close to boost). I feel like theyíre always right
link to original post

I've tried that with 1 boosted green or purple and one of the other 2 are 1 away from boost.
Majority of time I lost $, sometimes by 50x+ bet.

I believe it's either 2 boosted or red boosted (for a chance of the major) to make$.
link to original post



Well 2 boosted is a snap play. Iíll run to the machine to get it. 1 red could be good on a big bet(I hit the grand a month ago on a 8.80 bet), but not sure.
BTLWI
BTLWI
  • Threads: 6
  • Posts: 457
Joined: Nov 6, 2013
November 17th, 2023 at 11:09:27 PM permalink
I hit 3 majors to quit this game while I was ahead after 50 samples. All I sat was 1 red gem bag or more and started often losing 100+ units to hit the red and too many skunker paybacks like these -

.01, 88, Red
548
916
1516
1537
1700
1910
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 89
  • Posts: 12030
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
November 18th, 2023 at 5:39:10 AM permalink
Quote: Dieter

Quote: heatmap

aristocrat does make "VGT" type games maybe there is a a "VGT version" and a "fully random" version... where are you playing this game at... las vegas... montana... etc?
link to original post



By "VGT type"... do you mean bingo slots?

(There are an awful lot of Montana bars where those won't fly; I've yet to find a Montana tribal property that wants me to visit... so no insight on what they have on the floor.)
link to original post



I have spent a lot of time in Montana as my wife is from there. The only Class III casino I have been to is Fort Belknap in Eastern Montana. It was small but had many traditional Class III games.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 5672
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
November 18th, 2023 at 9:21:08 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

Quote: Dieter

Quote: heatmap

aristocrat does make "VGT" type games maybe there is a a "VGT version" and a "fully random" version... where are you playing this game at... las vegas... montana... etc?
link to original post



By "VGT type"... do you mean bingo slots?

(There are an awful lot of Montana bars where those won't fly; I've yet to find a Montana tribal property that wants me to visit... so no insight on what they have on the floor.)
link to original post



I have spent a lot of time in Montana as my wife is from there. The only Class III casino I have been to is Fort Belknap in Eastern Montana. It was small but had many traditional Class III games.
link to original post



If you have a moment to talk shop...
Do you believe that the Montana "bar" machines are something like an e-pulltab with a fancy display?
(I don't, but I don't get to the internals. Talking about the $2/$800 machines, not the ones at a proper casino.)
May the cards fall in your favor.
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 2286
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
November 18th, 2023 at 9:48:43 AM permalink
Quote: Dieter

Quote: DRich

Quote: Dieter

Quote: heatmap

aristocrat does make "VGT" type games maybe there is a a "VGT version" and a "fully random" version... where are you playing this game at... las vegas... montana... etc?
link to original post



By "VGT type"... do you mean bingo slots?

(There are an awful lot of Montana bars where those won't fly; I've yet to find a Montana tribal property that wants me to visit... so no insight on what they have on the floor.)
link to original post



I have spent a lot of time in Montana as my wife is from there. The only Class III casino I have been to is Fort Belknap in Eastern Montana. It was small but had many traditional Class III games.
link to original post



If you have a moment to talk shop...
Do you believe that the Montana "bar" machines are something like an e-pulltab with a fancy display?
(I don't, but I don't get to the internals. Talking about the $2/$800 machines, not the ones at a proper casino.)
link to original post



I have to apologize i said Montana randomly Ö i was throwing sheit hoping it would stick
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 89
  • Posts: 12030
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
November 18th, 2023 at 10:07:47 AM permalink
Quote: Dieter

Quote: DRich

Quote: Dieter

Quote: heatmap

aristocrat does make "VGT" type games maybe there is a a "VGT version" and a "fully random" version... where are you playing this game at... las vegas... montana... etc?
link to original post



By "VGT type"... do you mean bingo slots?

(There are an awful lot of Montana bars where those won't fly; I've yet to find a Montana tribal property that wants me to visit... so no insight on what they have on the floor.)
link to original post



I have spent a lot of time in Montana as my wife is from there. The only Class III casino I have been to is Fort Belknap in Eastern Montana. It was small but had many traditional Class III games.
link to original post



If you have a moment to talk shop...
Do you believe that the Montana "bar" machines are something like an e-pulltab with a fancy display?
(I don't, but I don't get to the internals. Talking about the $2/$800 machines, not the ones at a proper casino.)
link to original post



I don't think so. I have been to quite a few Montana bar/casinos and I don't remember them being similar to Class II machines. They do have a lot of different regulations like a machine can not pay a winner over $800 and many of the machines are Keno based.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 5672
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
November 18th, 2023 at 10:42:21 AM permalink
Quote: heatmap


I have to apologize i said Montana randomly Ö i was throwing sheit hoping it would stick
link to original post



We all get an unlucky draw now and then.
Hopefully this little whoopsie is the worst thing that happens all week.
May the cards fall in your favor.
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 647
  • Posts: 4377
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
November 18th, 2023 at 3:39:28 PM permalink
Quote: PenguinsOfPit

Well 2 boosted is a snap play. Iíll run to the machine to get it.
1 red could be good on a big bet(I hit the grand a month ago on a 8.80 bet), but not sure.
link to original post

now the question is are the Progressives predetermined and your spins are just for entertainment value?
Or is the bonus round in this game truly random?
Last edited by: 100xOdds on Nov 19, 2023
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 2286
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
November 18th, 2023 at 3:55:41 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

many of the machines are Keno based.
link to original post



so... like a bingo game but instead its keno.... it looks like a slot and has the tiny keno card to let you know how the results are chosen?
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 89
  • Posts: 12030
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
Thanked by
heatmap
November 18th, 2023 at 4:24:25 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

Quote: DRich

many of the machines are Keno based.
link to original post



so... like a bingo game but instead its keno.... it looks like a slot and has the tiny keno card to let you know how the results are chosen?
link to original post



No, lots of Keno games. I think they are all true RNG games.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 5672
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
November 18th, 2023 at 4:35:09 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

Quote: DRich

many of the machines are Keno based.
link to original post



so... like a bingo game but instead its keno.... it looks like a slot and has the tiny keno card to let you know how the results are chosen?
link to original post



In my experience, one machine may offer "keno games" (exactly like video keno), "poker games" (exactly like video poker), and "line games" (seemingly exactly like Nevada style video slot machines).
It really is an experience going into the gas station and having the bartender offer you free beers, since you're gambling.
May the cards fall in your favor.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 89
  • Posts: 12030
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
November 18th, 2023 at 4:41:55 PM permalink
Quote: Dieter

Quote: heatmap

Quote: DRich

many of the machines are Keno based.
link to original post



so... like a bingo game but instead its keno.... it looks like a slot and has the tiny keno card to let you know how the results are chosen?
link to original post



In my experience, one machine may offer "keno games" (exactly like video keno), "poker games" (exactly like video poker), and "line games" (seemingly exactly like Nevada style video slot machines).
It really is an experience going into the gas station and having the bartender offer you free beers, since you're gambling.
link to original post



Yes, most are multigames because they have a limit on how many machines.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 2286
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
November 18th, 2023 at 5:28:58 PM permalink
Quote: Dieter

Quote: heatmap

Quote: DRich

many of the machines are Keno based.
link to original post



so... like a bingo game but instead its keno.... it looks like a slot and has the tiny keno card to let you know how the results are chosen?
link to original post



In my experience, one machine may offer "keno games" (exactly like video keno), "poker games" (exactly like video poker), and "line games" (seemingly exactly like Nevada style video slot machines).
It really is an experience going into the gas station and having the bartender offer you free beers, since you're gambling.
link to original post



apparently in montana they have to have a liquor licence in order to have the machines whodathunk
PenguinsOfPit
PenguinsOfPit
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 102
Joined: Feb 18, 2023
November 20th, 2023 at 11:28:31 AM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

Quote: PenguinsOfPit

Well 2 boosted is a snap play. Iíll run to the machine to get it.
1 red could be good on a big bet(I hit the grand a month ago on a 8.80 bet), but not sure.
link to original post

now the question is are the Progressives predetermined and your spins are just for entertainment value?
Or is the bonus round in this game truly random?
link to original post



Well hitting the boosts has a rock solid limit. It wonít ever go over 20 coins in before the boosted level before it hits. Also, from my experience, takes at least 16 coins in to get it. Probably a great game to vulture but frustrating when they wonít get off. Not sure this answered your question tho
PenguinsOfPit
PenguinsOfPit
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 102
Joined: Feb 18, 2023
November 20th, 2023 at 11:30:20 AM permalink
By the way I saw a big red 17.60 boost by itself all weekend. Nobody touched it. Nobody touched it for a REASON and itís not because everyone is scared to gamble big
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 647
  • Posts: 4377
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
November 21st, 2023 at 2:57:51 AM permalink
Quote: PenguinsOfPit

By the way I saw a big red 17.60 boost by itself all weekend. Nobody touched it. Nobody touched it for a REASON and itís not because everyone is scared to gamble big
link to original post

i would have played it.
at 17.60/spin, there's more of a chance of hitting the major
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 647
  • Posts: 4377
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
November 21st, 2023 at 3:02:01 AM permalink
Quote: PenguinsOfPit

Quote: 100xOdds

Quote: PenguinsOfPit

Well 2 boosted is a snap play. Iíll run to the machine to get it.
1 red could be good on a big bet(I hit the grand a month ago on a 8.80 bet), but not sure.
link to original post

now the question is are the Progressives predetermined and your spins are just for entertainment value?
Or is the bonus round in this game truly random?
link to original post


Well hitting the boosts has a rock solid limit. It wonít ever go over 20 coins in before the boosted level before it hits. Also, from my experience, takes at least 16 coins in to get it. Probably a great game to vulture but frustrating when they wonít get off.
Not sure this answered your question tho
link to original post

lol.. no it doesnt.
i was talking about once you hit the Red bag, does the game already know which progressives you're getting, if any?
And that all those spins during that Bonus are meaningless?
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
PenguinsOfPit
PenguinsOfPit
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 102
Joined: Feb 18, 2023
Thanked by
100xOdds
November 21st, 2023 at 7:08:00 AM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

Quote: PenguinsOfPit

Quote: 100xOdds

Quote: PenguinsOfPit

Well 2 boosted is a snap play. Iíll run to the machine to get it.
1 red could be good on a big bet(I hit the grand a month ago on a 8.80 bet), but not sure.
link to original post

now the question is are the Progressives predetermined and your spins are just for entertainment value?
Or is the bonus round in this game truly random?
link to original post


Well hitting the boosts has a rock solid limit. It wonít ever go over 20 coins in before the boosted level before it hits. Also, from my experience, takes at least 16 coins in to get it. Probably a great game to vulture but frustrating when they wonít get off.
Not sure this answered your question tho
link to original post

lol.. no it doesnt.
i was talking about once you hit the Red bag, does the game already know which progressives you're getting, if any?
And that all those spins during that Bonus are meaningless?
link to original post



Oh, well to the your question, I dunno lol. I know a guy in AC who showed me this game and Iíll ask him about it later this week.
Talldude90
Talldude90
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 137
Joined: Aug 24, 2022
November 21st, 2023 at 12:48:52 PM permalink
In my experience, from the wicked variance I would say it's random. But the patterns I've seen in where it gives 1 bet coins back (88 coins at bottom bet 188 at 176 etc) it would appear that whenever those coins start coming out consistently the bonus is "over." That would point to pre-determined bonuses I would think? I have taken hundreds of plays on these and over time I am starting to suspect pre-determined, though I'm not sure how you would even prove this one way or the other and/or what it would actually matter?
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 647
  • Posts: 4377
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
December 28th, 2023 at 10:20:30 AM permalink
Quote: PenguinsOfPit

Quote: 100xOdds

Quote: PenguinsOfPit

Quote: 100xOdds

Quote: PenguinsOfPit

Well 2 boosted is a snap play. Iíll run to the machine to get it.
1 red could be good on a big bet(I hit the grand a month ago on a 8.80 bet), but not sure.
link to original post

now the question is are the Progressives predetermined and your spins are just for entertainment value?
Or is the bonus round in this game truly random?
link to original post


Well hitting the boosts has a rock solid limit. It wonít ever go over 20 coins in before the boosted level before it hits. Also, from my experience, takes at least 16 coins in to get it. Probably a great game to vulture but frustrating when they wonít get off.
Not sure this answered your question tho
link to original post

lol.. no it doesnt.
i was talking about once you hit the Red bag, does the game already know which progressives you're getting, if any?
And that all those spins during that Bonus are meaningless?
link to original post



Oh, well to the your question, I dunno lol. I know a guy in AC who showed me this game and Iíll ask him about it later this week.
link to original post


$100, started with 2 jeweled bags and boosted the 3rd one


Got left (Max lines) and right (5x)


No additional games. :(
2 jeweled bags and Only $11 profit
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
PenguinsOfPit
PenguinsOfPit
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 102
Joined: Feb 18, 2023
December 31st, 2023 at 10:39:11 PM permalink
Well I played more in AC this week and absolutely didnít hit all 3. However, I canít complain
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 647
  • Posts: 4377
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
January 1st, 2024 at 5:53:00 AM permalink
Quote: PenguinsOfPit

Well I played more in AC this week and absolutely didnít hit all 3. However, I canít complain
link to original post


Congrats on getting the Stars arrow! (I have yet to hit one. )

But your post should be in the Buffalo thread :)
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
PenguinsOfPit
PenguinsOfPit
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 102
Joined: Feb 18, 2023
January 1st, 2024 at 8:36:04 AM permalink
This is true
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 647
  • Posts: 4377
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
March 10th, 2024 at 4:02:21 PM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

Quote: PenguinsOfPit

Oh, well to the your question, I dunno lol. I know a guy in AC who showed me this game and Iíll ask him about it later this week.
link to original post


$100, started with 2 jeweled bags and boosted the 3rd one


Got left (Max lines) and right (5x)


No additional games. :(
2 jeweled bags and Only $11 profit
link to original post


Green/purple jeweled (Tiger version)


Results:

Not much profit :(


Not even 100x win.
Extra column of wilds were near useless
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 647
  • Posts: 4377
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
June 21st, 2024 at 5:37:33 AM permalink
Newest version:


There's now a 4th bag.
And this one is maxed out @ $10/spin.
No idea what it does
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
PenguinsOfPit
PenguinsOfPit
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 102
Joined: Feb 18, 2023
June 21st, 2024 at 7:47:36 AM permalink
I see these all the time and theyíre usually all jeweled out. I just walk by and donít play but maybe thatís a mistake?
  • Jump to: