casinoplayer42
casinoplayer42
Joined: Aug 15, 2018
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 21
August 17th, 2018 at 1:59:20 PM permalink
Has anyone played this one? My local does not have it but I recently saw a youtube video where someone won over 10k on it on what looks like minimum bet - so it looks hyper volatile!
vegas
vegas
Joined: Apr 27, 2012
  • Threads: 27
  • Posts: 537
August 17th, 2018 at 3:44:32 PM permalink
They had a bank at the Orleans but took them out after a short stay. I heard they were not played enough. I think minimum bet was 80 cents.
50-50-90 Rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there is a 90% probability you'll get it wrong
casinoplayer42
casinoplayer42
Joined: Aug 15, 2018
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 21
August 17th, 2018 at 7:35:32 PM permalink
Quote: vegas

They had a bank at the Orleans but took them out after a short stay. I heard they were not played enough. I think minimum bet was 80 cents.



thanks for the info, it must just be super volatile to the point where you either get a handpay or lose lose lose!
FCBLComish
FCBLComish
Joined: Apr 11, 2010
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 549
August 17th, 2018 at 8:26:51 PM permalink
Sunset Station has 2
Beware, I work for the dark side.... We have cookies
casinoplayer42
casinoplayer42
Joined: Aug 15, 2018
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 21
August 17th, 2018 at 8:54:42 PM permalink
Quote: FCBLComish

Sunset Station has 2



Thank you. I will let you guys know if I get a $15,000 jackpot like on the youtube video.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
August 18th, 2018 at 6:27:44 AM permalink
I played it just recently on a small investment. I didn't like it for a few reasons. First and most importantly, the chairs were not adjustable. I'm too tall to be cramped. 2/3 people including me also felt the chairs were not comfortable, based on cushioning and fabric. Next, almost every win(over 12x) or bonus, was anticipatory, it clued you something was coming. I did have one bonus, which was watching the reels stop without the anticipation.

The audition bonus spins was my first bonus, lucked out, reel 3,4,5 had sticky wilds and two retriggers, won $72 on $.75. Next audition bonus, less than $5. Won the Rita progressive for $62, it reset to $40. Should have quit there, but wanted to see if it bonuses without the anticipation, was able to get one this way, hit the Blake progressive for $17, which reset to $10. I then quit.

I saw no reason for a curved screen, but it had one. I didn't like the music played, it played a lot of country, which I don't like, and when it didn't, the music sounded cheap.

After a 20 minutes, went back and both progressives were higher than when I had hit them. It has a $6 max and I did see someone playing max. Wrong! Each machine is stand-alone, whoops.

I laughed hearing Ricky Martin sing La Vida Loca. Now he's known as gay, the lyrics have new meaning when he says she "makes you take your clothes off and go dancing in the rain", poor guy was raped by her.😁

I did play it again but stopped fast because if there are playable numbers, these aren't for sure. Progressive values do increase the base with increased bets by a linear amount.
Last edited by: onenickelmiracle on Aug 18, 2018
Follow me: https://www.heavensgate.com/
Nathan
Nathan
Joined: Sep 2, 2016
  • Threads: 65
  • Posts: 3430
August 18th, 2018 at 8:25:12 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

I played it just recently on a small investment. I didn't like it for a few reasons. First and most importantly, the chairs were not adjustable. I'm too tall to be cramped. 2/3 people including me also felt the chairs were not comfortable, based on cushioning and fabric. Next, almost every win(over 12x) or bonus, was anticipatory, it clued you something was coming. I did have one bonus, which was watching the reels stop without the anticipation.

The audition bonus spins was my first bonus, lucked out, reel 3,4,5 had sticky wilds and two retriggers, won $72 on $.75. Next audition bonus, less than $5. Won the Rita progressive for $62, it reset to $40. Should have quit there, but wanted to see if it bonuses without the anticipation, was able to get one this way, hit the Blake progressive for $17, which reset to $10. I then quit.

I saw no reason for a curved screen, but it had one. I didn't like the music played, it played a lot of country, which I don't like, and when it didn't, the music sounded cheap.

After a 20 minutes, went back and both progressives were higher than when I had hit them. It has a $6 max and I did see someone playing max. Wrong! Each machine is stand-alone, whoops.

I laughed hearing Ricky Martin sing La Vida Loca. Now he's known as gay, the lyrics have new meaning when he says she "makes you take your clothes off and go dancing in the rain", poor guy was raped by her.😁

I did play it again but stopped fast because if there are playable numbers, these aren't for sure. Progressive values do increase the base with increased bets by a linear amount.



I didn't like this game either. My biggest win was like $8 on a
.75. cent win. Disgusting game. Especially when I won $150 and $250 on a .75 bet on another game.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
August 18th, 2018 at 9:13:20 AM permalink
Quote: Nathan

I didn't like this game either. My biggest win was like $8 on a
.75. cent win. Disgusting game. Especially when I won $150 and $250 on a .75 bet on another game.

do not watch the show. For those that expect something compelling besides that, it is just a slot machine. There is a design problem with the chair, but also the whale spends twice for the most common bonuses, you forgot to look up the second time. That is a little irritating, Plus when you win the progressives, that's it unlike other wheel games. I won't play it because it's almost always negative expectation, there are other ways to spend money.
Follow me: https://www.heavensgate.com/
troopscott
troopscott
Joined: Apr 3, 2017
  • Threads: 20
  • Posts: 394
August 18th, 2018 at 9:54:00 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

do not watch the show. For those that expect something compelling besides that, it is just a slot machine. There is a design problem with the chair, but also the whale spends twice for the most common bonuses, you forgot to look up the second time. That is a little irritating, Plus when you win the progressives, that's it unlike other wheel games. I won't play it because it's almost always negative expectation, there are other ways to spend money.



I watch the show and they did a terrible job with the machine from even a show standpoint. They put two people on the machine who have never appeared in the US version of the show. Bonuses are tough to hit and more of the that not pay just a few bucks. I have tried to like it playing slots with my wife at times and neither of us like it
casinoplayer42
casinoplayer42
Joined: Aug 15, 2018
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 21
August 19th, 2018 at 8:37:01 PM permalink
Quote: troopscott

I watch the show and they did a terrible job with the machine from even a show standpoint. They put two people on the machine who have never appeared in the US version of the show. Bonuses are tough to hit and more of the that not pay just a few bucks. I have tried to like it playing slots with my wife at times and neither of us like it



It is possible though to win super big bonus win
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hElPI3gHwY
also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5-blbVvArk
Last edited by: casinoplayer42 on Aug 19, 2018

  • Jump to: