darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 148
  • Posts: 1619
March 25th, 2017 at 4:09:06 PM permalink
It started wen i purchased a toy slot machine just to load loose change into like a fun piggybank

But i was feeling disatisfied. Found myself typing in "slot machine" on ebay and next thing i purchased an actual quarter slot

Purchased another one two days later

Watching 2 more on ebay

Im feeling very weak right now
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
Joined: Jul 3, 2015
  • Threads: 118
  • Posts: 3416
March 25th, 2017 at 4:59:31 PM permalink
This would be a -ev post
Hopefully your eBay handle is not darkoz or people may bid them up
NOW HIRING!!!! REQUEST INFO VIA PM
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 148
  • Posts: 1619
March 25th, 2017 at 5:37:22 PM permalink
Quote: Wizardofnothing

This would be a -ev post
Hopefully your eBay handle is not darkoz or people may bid them up



No its not

But i never bid. Hate losing. Always go for the buy it now offers
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 115
  • Posts: 12641
March 26th, 2017 at 12:56:38 AM permalink
I seen a players edge VP multi game (not a touch screen) fully functioning with a coin hopper for $300.on craigslist. I have no real desire to have one but I figured that there may be some value and kinda cool to have set up. I think my friends would play it just in hopes they could tag me for 1k on a .25 RF.

I contacted the seller and he said come take a look.I have yet to do so however if I get the time and it's still available I might just grab it. I doubt I would n play it myself.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 10
  • Posts: 1074
March 26th, 2017 at 10:44:33 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I seen a players edge VP multi game (not a touch screen) fully functioning with a coin hopper for $300.on craigslist. I have no real desire to have one but I figured that there may be some value and kinda cool to have set up. I think my friends would play it just in hopes they could tag me for 1k on a .25 RF.

I contacted the seller and he said come take a look.I have yet to do so however if I get the time and it's still available I might just grab it. I doubt I would n play it myself.



Do you have free cranberry juice?
billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 2341
March 26th, 2017 at 11:06:46 PM permalink
There is a vintage Money Honey 5cent slot in next Sundays auction, as well as several coin only VP machines. I believe they power up, but don't come with keys.
www.mcmanusactions.com
Listings will be out later in the week.
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
smoothgrh
smoothgrh
Joined: Oct 26, 2011
  • Threads: 12
  • Posts: 84
March 26th, 2017 at 11:36:43 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz



Im feeling very weak right now



I hear you, man. I have a vintage slot machine and a multi-game video poker machine, but still check Craigslist to see what people are selling. I constantly have to remind myself that I already have a freakin' slot machine and video poker machine IN MY HOUSE!

Be careful!
Mobcasinos
Mobcasinos
Joined: Mar 6, 2016
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 62
March 29th, 2017 at 6:35:38 AM permalink
Why feel weak if your happy playing your purchased slot machine. Any slot lover would love to own their very own slot machine. I know owning one is quite expensive but for a slot lover money is nothing compare to the joy you will gain.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 115
  • Posts: 12641
March 29th, 2017 at 7:21:10 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Do you have free cranberry juice?

For you, I will set it to 100.2 % 10/7 DB and have lots of Ocean Spray on hand. What denomination do you prefer?
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 115
  • Posts: 12641
March 29th, 2017 at 7:22:35 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

There is a vintage Money Honey 5cent slot in next Sundays auction, as well as several coin only VP machines. I believe they power up, but don't come with keys.
www.mcmanusactions.com
Listings will be out later in the week.

I'm interested in anything at a really good price if you come across anything.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪

  • Jump to: