monet0412
monet0412
  • Threads: 9
February 23rd, 2016 at 10:47:38 PM permalink
Over the last few years I have been playing the Triple Flaming 7s at the Fremont and have done well over all. The reason I started was because a ways back they were giving me 4 days a week at 10x points. I started messing with this Black Gold Machine that was at 25k when it starts at 5k and I know that it was a good play but didn't stick with it long enough since a friend told me it was good but wasn't willing to mess with it. So while I was looking around I found a Triple Flaming 7s at 6200 and I knew that was way the best of it and started to play it and hit the Jackpot in about 6 hrs and figured that the number should be around 3500 to pick them up on a regular basis.

My point is about these Triple 7s. I used to pick them up at around 3000 or so but after my first 7 jackpots I ran into a wall and lost back about 8k. I was just wondering if anyone actually knows the return for these machines at the Fremont and what is the right number to start on them. A couple weeks ago I jumped on one at 4200 and broke the losing streak and hit it pretty quick.

They also have two older machines of the same game that is 2 dollars to spin and I usually pick them up at around 3k but each one resets at different amounts. Any information will help. I talked to the mechanics as I usually do and you can find some of them to give up information. They told me that they are set worse than the Blazing Sevens but in my experience I would say that the Triple Flaming 7s are softer, much softer. I used to play the Blazing 7s at the Palms all the time but I don't even mess with them downtown. Sometimes at Circus Circus I'll find something crazy like 2600 but not usually anymore.

I apologize for my rambles so the topic and question is if anyone has and doesn't mind sharing the info on the Triple Flaming 7s at the Fremont Las Vegas? Payback percentage and what number the Jackpot should be to start? Also I have searched many times for info on these machines but have found nothing. If someone else already started a thread or info on these I am sorry about this one.
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
February 24th, 2016 at 8:30:08 AM permalink
This question is right in mickeycrimm's wheelhouse, oh well, RIP.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
February 24th, 2016 at 9:28:14 AM permalink
You said the 'MC' word.
I think push-ups are in order, how many are you comfortable with? (-!
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
February 26th, 2016 at 10:45:39 AM permalink
Monet0412,

How do you like the tedious act of writing down the symbols for every single spin for...I don't know...at least a couple thousand spins depending on how many lines the machine has?

I'd be more than happy to give you an estimated jackpot probability and get you within 2% of the Expected Return of the game, but we'll have to discuss how many Lines there are on the machine and how many different symbols that there are.

I might ask for a fee for this, but then again, I might not. It just depends on how complicated I think this will be. Fortunately, you'll be doing most of the heavy lifting, I'll just be putting everything together. I'll probably do it for free if you don't have a specific time you want it done by and I think I can get it done in less than four hours. How long it will take will vary greatly based on how good of a spreadsheet you can send me and if you can do it the way I want it.

Shoot me a PM or reply in this thread, either one is fine.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
  • Jump to: