Thread Rating:

nmacgre
nmacgre
  • Threads: 14
June 18th, 2013 at 2:57:53 PM permalink
Do any of you Buffalo junkies know if a wild multiplier on the fourth reel, in the bonus, multiplies the 2 of a kind wins (2 of a kind buffalo and 2 of a kind 9 symbol)?
Thanks.
aKaTIMSPEED
aKaTIMSPEED
  • Threads: 3
June 18th, 2013 at 3:00:03 PM permalink
The multiplier only activates if it's counting as a wild...
So, if it were on the fourth reel, you'd have four of a kind of something..
Seems like you got a useless wild....frequently happens...
Welcome to the Republic of Nevada, where the 13th Amendment doesn't exist.
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
June 18th, 2013 at 3:06:17 PM permalink
Quote: aKaTIMSPEED

I'm pretty sure this is how it goes, but I haven't played it "frequently enough" to notice...lol
nmacgre
nmacgre
June 18th, 2013 at 3:37:28 PM permalink

Ok. I made a large bet stating this. Thanks for intel timespeed.
aKaWRONGLIAR
aKaWRONGLIAR
  • Threads: 0
June 18th, 2013 at 5:27:28 PM permalink

Excuse me, but the wild symbol ALWAYS acts as wild, so what you are stating here adds absolutely nothing to the discussion.

ABSOLUTELY NOT. I suggest you familiarize yourself with how the game actually works before dispensing an opinion. A cursory Google search will show you are wrong.

Here is a video that blatantly shows you are wrong:

Fast forward to 35s. The 2 of a kind buffalo is multiplied.

Hardly as useless as this post of yours.
aKaWRONGLIAR
aKaWRONGLIAR
June 18th, 2013 at 5:28:42 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

I'm pretty sure this is how it goes, but I haven't played it "frequently enough" to notice...lol

Excuse me, have you looked at the video I posted? You are not even close to correct. I sincerely would like to invite you to learn the rules of the game you are playing, especially before dispensing wrong advice on an Internet message board.
nmacgre
nmacgre
June 18th, 2013 at 5:38:14 PM permalink
Quote: nmacgre

Ok. I made a large bet stating this. Thanks for intel timespeed.

Awwww, c'mon time speed. Does the "speed" in your name reference meth? Cost me 200 bucks with that bunk info. 200 I really couldn't afford to lose. : (
aKaWRONGLIAR
aKaWRONGLIAR
June 18th, 2013 at 5:56:19 PM permalink

Awwww, c'mon time speed. Does the "speed" in your name reference meth? Cost me 200 bucks with that bunk info. 200 I really couldn't afford to lose. : (

If this is true, aKa needs to pay you that money in my opinion. There should be consequences for going on a message board and giving false and faulty information.
skrbornevrymin
skrbornevrymin
  • Threads: 1
June 18th, 2013 at 6:00:04 PM permalink
Quote: aKaWRONGLIAR

Excuse me, but the wild symbol ALWAYS acts as wild, so what you are stating here adds absolutely nothing to the discussion.

... I suggest you familiarize yourself with how the game actually works before dispensing an opinion. A cursory Google search will show you are wrong.

Here is a video that blatantly shows you are wrong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E41pEbyD-Ro

Fast forward to 35s. The 2 of a kind buffalo is multiplied.

WRONG! The symbol only acts as a wild when it is activated. In the first instance of the video it acts as a buffalo in reel #2 and causes 2 buffalos to be multiplied. In the second case it acts as a J on reel #4 and multiplies the J. In the second case, the reels also show 2 buffalos on reels 1 & 2, but they were not multiplied because there was no buffalo on reel #3. TIMSPEED is right.
skrbornevrymin
skrbornevrymin
June 18th, 2013 at 6:04:19 PM permalink

Look a little closer, you didn't lose. (see my post above).
aKaWRONGLIAR
aKaWRONGLIAR
June 18th, 2013 at 6:05:29 PM permalink
Quote: skrbornevrymin

WRONG! The symbol only acts as a wild when it is activated. In the first instance of the video it acts as a buffalo in reel #2 and causes 2 buffalos to be multiplied. In the second case it acts as a J on reel #4 and multiplies the J. In the second case, the reels also show 2 buffalos on reels 1 & 2, but they were not multiplied because there was no buffalo on reel #3. TIMSPEED is right.

You are extremely ignorant. I invite you to actually examine the video before replying. If you notice the banner message during the win roll-up, it explicitly states that the buffalo pay is multiplied by 2.

If you cannot follow a simple video, I would suggest that you do not comment on Internet message forums.
skrbornevrymin
skrbornevrymin
June 18th, 2013 at 6:26:54 PM permalink

You are extremely ignorant. I invite you to actually examine the video before replying. If you notice the banner message during the win roll-up, it explicitly states that the buffalo pay is multiplied by 2.

If you cannot follow a simple video, I would suggest that you do not comment on Internet message forums.

Given the poor quality of the video, I cannot read the banner on the payout clearly enough to tell. If it were not for the four J's payout, it would have not activated at all. So I guess the question would be whether or not the multiplier multiplies every win on the screen or only the one in which it is directly involved. I suppose you could possibly clear this up by posting a different video?
aKaWRONGLIAR
aKaWRONGLIAR
June 18th, 2013 at 6:32:34 PM permalink

Given the poor quality of the video, I cannot read the banner on the payout clearly enough to tell. If it were not for the four J's payout, it would have not activated at all. So I guess the question would be whether or not the multiplier multiplies every win on the screen or only the one in which it is directly involved. I suppose you could possibly clear this up by posting a different video?

You are dense or obtuse. It clearly states that it's Jacks x2, and then Buffalo x2. I invite you to expand your window so that you may see. Perhaps some glasses may help? I am shocked that supposed "intelligent players" do not even know the rules for the game they are playing.
aKaTIMSPEED
aKaTIMSPEED
June 18th, 2013 at 7:54:18 PM permalink

I'm not sure why the personal attack...
tringlomane
tringlomane
June 18th, 2013 at 7:59:34 PM permalink
If I knew there was $200 on the line I wouldn't have responded to this thread, although I did comment I didn't recall seeing this personally. Because sadly, the insult machine was correct.
aKaTIMSPEED
aKaTIMSPEED
June 18th, 2013 at 8:02:22 PM permalink

This is correct...it was "activated" by the Jacks.
tringlomane
tringlomane
June 18th, 2013 at 8:06:05 PM permalink

This is correct...it was "activated" by the Jacks.

Look at the video again. The 2 buffalo payout was marked with x 2 on the payouts as well as the obvious 4 Jack payout. Sadly, he was right.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
June 18th, 2013 at 8:11:05 PM permalink
I dont play Buffalo a lot, but its one of my more favored ways of sucking out freeplay when VP is off limits. I never noticed that the 2x applied to all wins while its' on the screen. Buffalo is a low frequency, high variance game. It seems wrong that this symbol would pay without it being involved in a winning line, but that does appear to be correct.

Now, let's talk about what it would mean to be a wrong liar. There's at least a chance that this would result in accidentally telling the truth, isn't there? :-)
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
nmacgre
nmacgre
June 19th, 2013 at 6:38:57 AM permalink

If I knew there was $200 on the line I wouldn't have responded to this thread, although I did comment I didn't recall seeing this personally. Because sadly, the insult machine was correct.

I was regretting the $200 at his first post. But then you guys said the jacks activated it, not the buffalo, I sadly doubled the bet.
akahotla1
akahotla1
June 19th, 2013 at 10:48:39 AM permalink

Look at the video again. The 2 buffalo payout was marked with x 2 on the payouts as well as the obvious 4 Jack payout. Sadly, he was right.

Tim,
I have to say I am truly sorry this time son, it is not me,"your mom". I do no longer care enough to do something as that here. If these folks only knew what you did to me and your grandparents and whole family they would understand. You always are competitive and have to be the best at everything you ever get involved in. Always the know all on here and every where you go. Well looks like this time you were wrong and cost someone some $$ you are going to end up dead due to these activities you endulge in. I many times have gotten you out of scrapes as this and paid your debts and I am no longer going to. This time, you can blame me, as you always have and always will. That is ok but its not me this time. I have no idea whom it is I was not expecting this but if I were you I would shut my mouth and breath thru my nose for a long time as to clean things up. YOu made a mess of your employment this way and lost at that game. These people on here do not know the real you and you have never experienced someone physically attacking you therefore I would tread lightly these people on here are true gamblers that many have saved a lifetime and or are retired unlike you and are using that $$ to gamble and capitalize upon,
when you mess with these folks they are serious . You dont even have a job. I do worry that you will end up getting attacked and maybe worse but you made your choices to be estranged and left everything you had after 30 years of daily extreme close contact, you walked with nothing. There was not a time you didnt talk to me on the phone or in person not a day you lived with me for 30 yrs.all the while milking everything from me. I have no regrets. I am proud of what I done. If these folks even knew what you were given as a child, you never paid for anything you got . Its obvious you are using your so called gfs car now to run up the hill or live there you never even bought your own car man. (I bought you a corvette @ 17 eventually you lost interest in because i wrefused to allow you to destroy it even thoug you wrecked 2. All the while I paid thru the nose) Eventually she will see thru you and how you use people when her car is dead she has nothing either and will have to move on from you. She has never had anything, the life that you are shoing her now is something she has never seen and never will again. Do not destroy the only thing she has ever gotten in life. Get a grip, these people do not know you and I am no longer interested in you.
When I begged you for help the other day with a brake line that was cut and had to drive 4 hrs to get home that way and you did nt care enouugh to make sure we didnt die you are as low as it gets and they will all see that here eventually . You are a spoiled little boy that mommmy and grandpa took care of all the time and gave u the world and you are extremely ungrateful but thats the monster I created. I love you son.
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
June 19th, 2013 at 11:26:42 AM permalink
This one I give less than 45 minutes...
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
miplet
miplet 
  • Threads: 5
June 19th, 2013 at 11:33:31 AM permalink
What a thread! Just to clarify: Here is a video where the only wins are Buffaloes on the first 2 reals, and a Sunset on the 4th real. The Sunset did multiply the Buffalo wins. It's at about 1:50.

Edit to add: another example at 4:00
“Man Babes” #AxelFabulous
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
June 19th, 2013 at 11:34:24 AM permalink
Drat! My plan to use an internet chat room to destroy Timspeed was thwarted again!
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
chickenman
chickenman
June 19th, 2013 at 11:35:26 AM permalink
Quote: MathExtremist

This one I give less than 45 minutes...

It's exactly 46 minutes but the smart money says you're probably very close...
akahotla1
akahotla1
June 19th, 2013 at 1:02:54 PM permalink
Quote: akahotla1

Tim,
I have to say I am truly sorry this time son, it is not me,"your mom". I do no longer care enough to do something as that here. If these folks only knew what you did to me and your grandparents and whole family they would understand. You always are competitive and have to be the best at everything you ever get involved in. Always the know all on here and every where you go. Well looks like this time you were wrong and cost someone some $$ you are going to end up dead due to these activities you endulge in. I many times have gotten you out of scrapes as this and paid your debts and I am no longer going to. This time, you can blame me, as you always have and always will. That is ok but its not me this time. I have no idea whom it is I was not expecting this but if I were you I would shut my mouth and breath thru my nose for a long time as to clean things up. YOu made a mess of your employment this way and lost at that game. These people on here do not know the real you and you have never experienced someone physically attacking you therefore I would tread lightly these people on here are true gamblers that many have saved a lifetime and or are retired unlike you and are using that $$ to gamble and capitalize upon,
when you mess with these folks they are serious . You dont even have a job. I do worry that you will end up getting attacked and maybe worse but you made your choices to be estranged and left everything you had after 30 years of daily extreme close contact, you walked with nothing. There was not a time you didnt talk to me on the phone or in person not a day you lived with me for 30 yrs.all the while milking everything from me. I have no regrets. I am proud of what I done. If these folks even knew what you were given as a child, you never paid for anything you got . Its obvious you are using your so called gfs car now to run up the hill or live there you never even bought your own car man. (I bought you a corvette @ 17 eventually you lost interest in because i wrefused to allow you to destroy it even thoug you wrecked 2. All the while I paid thru the nose) Eventually she will see thru you and how you use people when her car is dead she has nothing either and will have to move on from you. She has never had anything, the life that you are shoing her now is something she has never seen and never will again. Do not destroy the only thing she has ever gotten in life. Get a grip, these people do not know you and I am no longer interested in you.
When I begged you for help the other day with a brake line that was cut and had to drive 4 hrs to get home that way and you did nt care enouugh to make sure we didnt die you are as low as it gets and they will all see that here eventually . You are a spoiled little boy that mommmy and grandpa took care of all the time and gave u the world and you are extremely ungrateful but thats the monster I created. I love you son.

Just let you know, One of your wonderful dear friends (whom you would never guess) has been by my side the whole time. I am forever grateful to them as well as my family. So obviously I was not a bad person or bad parent because all of your friends have come to my aide. They all know I never done you any disjustice other than alowing you to become addicted to gambling . You know that they have all told you that as well and none of them gamble with you. We will over come. This too shall pass.
sixone
sixone
June 19th, 2013 at 3:25:28 PM permalink

If this is true, aKa needs to pay you that money in my opinion. There should be consequences for going on a message board and giving false and faulty information.[/q

Holy Chit!! I just arrived on this forum and come into drama as such,
I would have to agree with you on the fact that they need to pay.
However, you surely would not be that shallow as to follow someones word on here and place a real bet based upon that! Yes there should be consequences and to be honest I will not be returning to this forum if it is ran as such. No one should be giving false information or information at all unless an expert. I would say to everyone else on here that this site should be banned and not allowed based on the fact that there is false information and bets being made on this site.

CrystalMath
CrystalMath
June 19th, 2013 at 3:39:52 PM permalink
Quote: sixone

However, you surely would not be that shallow as to follow someones word on here and place a real bet based upon that!

Amen

Yes there should be consequences and to be honest I will not be returning to this forum if it is ran as such.

You are free to leave (before you are banned anyhow).

No one should be giving false information or information at all unless an expert.

Thank goodness, at least the experts may give false information.

I would say to everyone else on here that this site should be banned and not allowed based on the fact that there is false information and bets being made on this site.

No valued member here made any bet. And false information on an internet forum! Who could have guessed?
I heart Crystal Math.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
June 19th, 2013 at 3:53:38 PM permalink

This site should be banned and not allowed based on the fact that there is false information

OMG! Banned by whom? The internet police? Where should I direct that request for censorship?
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
June 19th, 2013 at 8:12:07 PM permalink
Okay, I banned both of those, "Members."

Can anyone explain what precisely in the Hell is going on?
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
June 19th, 2013 at 10:09:21 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

I love napalm in the morning. Or whatever time it was.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
June 19th, 2013 at 10:28:11 PM permalink
I nominate this thread for weirdest thread of the year.

Its a bad day when your mom chews you out on an Internet gambling forum lol.
nmacgre
nmacgre
June 20th, 2013 at 3:44:37 AM permalink
Quote: CrystalMath

Amen

You are free to leave (before you are banned anyhow).

Thank goodness, at least the experts may give false information.

No valued member here made any bet. And false information on an internet forum! Who could have guessed?

If you are calling me a member of no value, I think a small ban is in order. Also, are you a woman? If so is your name Crystal?
nmacgre
nmacgre
June 20th, 2013 at 3:59:23 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Can anyone explain what precisely in the Hell is going on?

a coworker of mine and I were debating how Buffalo works. TimSpeed and another user agreed on what I was already thinking, so I placed a 200 bet. Someone posted a video showing the two users were giving me bunk info, and my bet was wrong. Tim added insult to injury by saying the video actually confirmed my bet. I couldn't tell if he was right because I have trouble figuring out slot machine roll ups, and how lines work in that game. So I took his word and doubled my bet. THIS WAS MONEY I REALLY COULDN'T AFFORD TO LOSE. Some other members suggested he may owe me for his carelessness. Then some lady called me a member of no value, and she's prob gonna get a small ban, but that's speculation. Now basically I have to figure out a way to get this extra chedda together, cause I already owe my daughter 200 I borrowed. She's in college right now and need the 200 really bad, and she's already been waiting 2 months for it. Typed on iPhone, excuse grammar.
chickenman
chickenman
June 20th, 2013 at 4:00:45 AM permalink
Quote: rainman

I nominate this thread for weirdest thread of the year.

Second.

All in favor?

{10,000} ayes

The ayes have it.
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
June 20th, 2013 at 4:11:50 AM permalink
Quote: rainman

Its a bad day when your mom chews you out on an Internet gambling forum lol.

I think it was supposed to be Tim's "dad," the way I read it.

Quite an impressive schizophrenic takedown, nonetheless.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
June 20th, 2013 at 4:39:18 AM permalink
Quote: teddys

I think it was supposed to be Tim's "dad," the way I read it.

Quite an impressive schizophrenic takedown, nonetheless.

Thanks for the clarification. I went over it again and its certainly his dad or some one presenting themselves as such.. I read it after a late dinner that included a lot of red meat and red wine. :)
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
June 20th, 2013 at 5:43:26 AM permalink

a coworker of mine and I were debating how Buffalo works. TimSpeed and another user agreed on what I was already thinking, so I placed a 200 bet. Someone posted a video showing the two users were giving me bunk info, and my bet was wrong. Tim added insult to injury by saying the video actually confirmed my bet. I couldn't tell if he was right because I have trouble figuring out slot machine roll ups, and how lines work in that game. So I took his word and doubled my bet. THIS WAS MONEY I REALLY COULDN'T AFFORD TO LOSE. Some other members suggested he may owe me for his carelessness. Then some lady called me a member of no value, and she's prob gonna get a small ban, but that's speculation. Now basically I have to figure out a way to get this extra chedda together, cause I already owe my daughter 200 I borrowed. She's in college right now and need the 200 really bad, and she's already been waiting 2 months for it. Typed on iPhone, excuse grammar.

I read an old post of yours saying that you were 31, not married, no kids, and getting a job as a mathematician for GLI. Nothing is adding up here.
I heart Crystal Math.
nmacgre
nmacgre
June 20th, 2013 at 6:08:17 AM permalink
That checks out. I am 33 now, I have no wife (that's why I was asking if you were a woman), I turned down the job at GLI, and I said no kids In the sense I would be living in Vegas alone. My daughter lives with her mother.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
June 20th, 2013 at 6:49:14 AM permalink
Commandment 5:

Before you gamble determine what you can safely afford to gamble with - as entertainment money. Stick to your limits and don’t gamble with money you need for necessities.
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
June 20th, 2013 at 11:17:39 AM permalink

THIS WAS MONEY I REALLY COULDN'T AFFORD TO LOSE.

Don't make bets you can't afford to lose.

Don't make bets when the terms of the bet involve something outside of your personal understanding.

Don't make bets unless you are prepared to pay them when the bet is resolved, i.e., the chedda' should already be togetha'.

Lesson learned, this thread is Locked, and all parties involved are expected to move on now, at least, as far as this Forum is concerned.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
  • Jump to: