docsjs
docsjs
  • Threads: 22
December 30th, 2012 at 6:43:58 PM permalink
Last week, I played a wheel of fortune variant where the bonus allows three wheels to spin.
Two of them have amounts, while the third has multipliers (2x, 3x etc).
To shorten the story, I got two pointers on the wheel with the multipliers and got 2x and 4x.
Alas, I received a total of 6 times the dollar amount. I would think that the correct amount should have been 8 times 4x(2x).
What do you think?
Ardent1
Ardent1
  • Threads: 5
December 30th, 2012 at 6:58:32 PM permalink
Quote: docsjs

Last week, I played a wheel of fortune variant where the bonus allows three wheels to spin.
Two of them have amounts, while the third has multipliers (2x, 3x etc).
To shorten the story, I got two pointers on the wheel with the multipliers and got 2x and 4x.
Alas, I received a total of 6 times the dollar amount. I would think that the correct amount should have been 8 times 4x(2x).
What do you think?

It should be 6X, and not 8X since the multipliers are EACH based off the initializing wager amount. When in doubt, read the help or rules section.

Just use common sense since your question comes down to whether the bonus amount is additive or multiplicative. Additive makes the most sense since multiplicative bonuses means the slot becomes "top heavy" --i.e. the base game returns less to make up for larger bonuses.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
December 30th, 2012 at 7:54:15 PM permalink
I believe the game is called "secret spin" and works as listed above. Paris LV has a few of these near Check in.
boxman4
boxman4
  • Threads: 2
January 10th, 2013 at 8:36:58 PM permalink
The game is Wheel of Fortune Triple Extreme, and does in fact work as explained above.
  • Jump to: