Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
June 12th, 2012 at 8:14:33 AM permalink
I never play slot machines (any more), but they can be fun.

While trying to figure out Facebook (again), I found a free app that plays The Price is Right themed slots. There are 12 different slots, and the bonus games are a little like playing the games on the show (not exactly, but similar). In the cliff hanger slot you pick random squares and the mountaineer climbs the number of steps on the square. You can then stay where the little man climbed, or pick another square to get him to lcimb higher. At various points there are bonus multipliers, getting higher as the character climbs higher. If he falls over the cliff, the multiplier is 20X.

You get free chips every four hours by clicking on the appropriate spot in the "lobby," so you can keep playing free. you can also buy chips, but that defeats the purpose of a free slot, right? There are levels you achieve by playing slots, which unlock other slot machines with other bonus games. In the 3 Strikes machine, the bonus plays exactly like the show. The multiplier depends on how many numbers you get right.

I've been playing them for a few days (you can use the autospin feature and go do somwthing else while the machine plays for you), and ahve not spent a single cent of real money, nor ever intend to. Of course advancing levels gets slower and slower, but who cares about that?

and that's the only slots I'll ever play: free :)
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
June 12th, 2012 at 8:21:25 AM permalink
Quote: Nareed

and that's the only slots I'll ever play: free

That's what you think. They provide those free slots for a reason and that reason is that eventually you will be playing for real.
Maybe some legislation will have to take place, maybe just some time will have to elapse... but that game is the hook and the fisherman is very, very patient!
  • Jump to: