vanryans
vanryans
  • Threads: 2
October 4th, 2012 at 1:10:48 AM permalink
I am new to this site and would like to understand more about the probability of pai gow hands, can somebody please give me a detailed explanation of how to derive the probability. thanks.
Paigowdan
Paigowdan
  • Threads: 115
October 4th, 2012 at 3:48:45 AM permalink
Yes.
There is a very good poker page that describes the full probabilities with 7-card poker hands using various wild card elements, and with a natural deck by comparison...The seven card math table covers the 7-cad Pai Gow poker game mathematics. The complete math page by "Durango Bill" is listed here.

In addition, there is a thoroughly descriptive general page on general Pai Gow poker mathematics here, as well as a link to fully wild-card Pai Gow Poker mathematics listed here..
Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes - Henry David Thoreau. Like Dealers' uniforms - Dan.
vanryans
vanryans
  • Threads: 2
October 4th, 2012 at 4:48:14 AM permalink
Thank you for replying and sharing some links. i have actually seen these sites, but what i am seeing is the final probabilities. what i want to see is the full derivation of how they arrive to that specific probability.

Thanks again Sir.
98Clubs
98Clubs
  • Threads: 52
October 5th, 2012 at 12:15:55 AM permalink
Slightly OT but a pro po...

I have noticed that "Cactus Kev's" website/pages are down (suffecool). Very good/excellent 2nd sorce for poker tables.
Some people need to reimagine their thinking.
  • Jump to: