No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)

8 members have voted

Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
August 31st, 2016 at 7:33:06 PM permalink

My latest game analysis is Odd One In. It is a simple game where the player bets on the point total of two cards and if he wishes how they are suited. Kind of like roulette but with two cards instead of a wheel and ball.

Please click the link and tell me what you think. As always, I welcome questions, comments, and especially corrections.

The question for the poll is would you play Odd One In?
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
September 1st, 2016 at 3:31:23 AM permalink
I would make it more clear where you would play this game. I had to do a google search for 1x2 gaming.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
September 1st, 2016 at 4:54:01 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

My latest game analysis is Odd One In. It is a simple game where the player bets on the point total of two cards and if he wishes how they are suited. Kind of like roulette but with two cards instead of a wheel and ball.

Please click the link and tell me what you think. As always, I welcome questions, comments, and especially corrections.

The question for the poll is would you play Odd One In?

Is the deck reshuffled after every hand? Or are multiple hands dealt before a shuffle? I would guess it would be easily countable, specifically the specific suit bets.......
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
September 1st, 2016 at 5:54:54 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

I would make it more clear where you would play this game. I had to do a google search for 1x2 gaming.

I plan to write a review of the software. However, they have so many games I've never seen before that I'm doing those first. So, this will keep me pretty busy through September. I'll add a link to the software review once I write it. However, here is a link to the software provider 1x2 Gaming.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
September 4th, 2016 at 12:54:55 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Is the deck reshuffled after every hand? Or are multiple hands dealt before a shuffle? I would guess it would be easily countable, specifically the specific suit bets.......

Just one hand. I'm 99.54% they shuffle after every hand.
  • Jump to: