evan23
evan23
Joined: Aug 5, 2021
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 1
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
August 5th, 2021 at 3:15:18 AM permalink
This month I won $700 in Silver Oak Casino. After I made a request for money withdrawal ($9 500), the casino blocked my account. It seemed very weird to me since I never faced such problems before. I sent them emails, tried to get in touch with support on the phone, but nothing worked. And now, I have no idea what to do.
Has anyone experienced the same? Could you tell me how to solve this?
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 132
  • Posts: 14607
August 5th, 2021 at 4:28:40 AM permalink
Quote: evan23

This month I won $700 in Silver Oak Casino. After I made a request for money withdrawal ($9 500), the casino blocked my account. It seemed very weird to me since I never faced such problems before. I sent them emails, tried to get in touch with support on the phone, but nothing worked. And now, I have no idea what to do.
Has anyone experienced the same? Could you tell me how to solve this?



I'd just keep trying to get ahold of them and maybe see if anyone on LCB can do anything for you---sometimes casino reps are on LCB.

As you can see here:

https://lcb.org/casinos/silver-oak

Quote:

Players are advised to use an extreme caution upon deciding to play here. Silver Oak and sister casinos are known for extremely slow payments and poor customer support. They tend to pay the players, however payments are usually issued after a month+ , which is unacceptable business practice.



And, the User Ratings at the bottom of the page seem pretty consistently awful.

There may be hope:

https://lcb.org/onlinecasinobonusforum/direct-casino-support/silver-oakroyal-aceplanet-7-casinos/135#forum

It seems that their casino reps will be responsive if you reach out to them on LCB. I don't know if you'll get the result you want.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
tuttigym
tuttigym
Joined: Feb 12, 2010
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 596
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
August 5th, 2021 at 12:22:34 PM permalink
Why not apply for their credit system and use markers when you get to the tables after you have been approved? Maybe i am reading this wrong, but is the "account" fully funded or have you ever used "markers" before? It sounds like the request may have exceeded the maximum guidelines. Very strange, indeed.

tuttigym
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 132
  • Posts: 14607
August 5th, 2021 at 12:24:20 PM permalink
Quote: tuttigym

Why not apply for their credit system and use markers when you get to the tables after you have been approved? Maybe i am reading this wrong, but is the "account" fully funded or have you ever used "markers" before? It sounds like the request may have exceeded the maximum guidelines. Very strange, indeed.

tuttigym



He's talking about an online casino.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear 
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 47
  • Posts: 5528
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
August 5th, 2021 at 12:27:41 PM permalink
Quote: tuttigym

Why not apply for their credit system and use markers when you get to the tables after you have been approved?

HuH?
It's an online gaff. Cred system?

These online gaffs all have a similar catchall rule:" If we want to, we will seize your funds and close your account."
Did that happened here when the OP was so unreasonable as to win?
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
tuttigym
tuttigym
Joined: Feb 12, 2010
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 596
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
August 5th, 2021 at 12:28:40 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

He's talking about an online casino.


Thanks, obviously I did not know. Now I am even more suspicious of the on-line entities. Over cautious, I guess. Thanks also to you OD. I will stick to in person gambling or just not imbibe at all.

tuttigym

  • Jump to: