tuttigym
tuttigym
  • Threads: 9
July 6th, 2021 at 11:22:13 AM permalink
Quote: MichaelBluejay

It's funny how tuttigym always signs his posts, as though every poster's screen name isn't prominently listed to the left of his/her post.

Just want everybody to know that I write all my posts, and I want to be courteous and accountable.

tuttigym
tuttigym
tuttigym
July 6th, 2021 at 11:28:15 AM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

Just place $25 on the 5 or 9 and run a progression. There's a lot less come-out action on place bets.

If it was a $100 table, I'd lay the 5 or 9 for $105 (+ vig) and run a progression.
If the table minimum says the payout has to be $100+, then I'll move to a $50 table and bet $75 (+vig) on the lay 5 or 9 and run a progression. When I pay the vig up front, the payout will be $50. If the vig is taken on a win, then I get paid less than $50 and that bet may not be permissible.

Very good. I do not think I would have the stones to bet so large on any bet even with a player advantage let alone Martingale when I lose. Playing the Doey/Don't for me would eliminate that nasty vig., should I try your suggestion.

tuttigym
tuttigym
tuttigym
July 6th, 2021 at 11:29:57 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

you can always count on ChumpChange to solve the problem

The rest of us have learned a new way to insult a Jew. Little did I know you could fling 'pot-roasting' at them and they would lose it! Odd that it doesn't show up in this list of 25,

https://tasty.co/article/deenashanker/make-bubbe-proud

Thanks for your support and see my note to Mr. W.

tuttigym
tuttigym
tuttigym
July 6th, 2021 at 11:36:24 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Unusual for Wizard to penalise for trolling. I do concur. I believe the OP is being deliberately mischievous and provocative in his assertions. There's a subtle undertone to his posting style that makes me deeply suspicious. Time will tell.

Mischievous is good sometimes, if done in a positive way. Outspoken might be a better adjective and perhaps thought provoking. BTW OnceDear how come you never responded or rebutted my post to you. Is it possible I was correct?

tuttigym
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
  • Threads: 48
July 6th, 2021 at 11:38:30 AM permalink
Quote: tuttigym

I do not know what "trolling" is, so help me with that.

Okay, here you go: https://bfy.tw/QFTn
tuttigym
tuttigym
July 6th, 2021 at 11:40:56 AM permalink
Quote: DeMango

We already spent 200 pages on this subject many years ago, the first mega post thread until the Not so Hot Blonde challenge. History repeats itself and those who do not take that lesson are doomed to repeat it's mistakes.

I love being the "first." I am still not making mistakes except for the "pot roast.". There are some here now who are coming to understand where I am coming from.

Maybe the years have made me more effective.

tuttigym
tuttigym
tuttigym
July 6th, 2021 at 11:42:23 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Was one of the dice a two?
$:o)

??????? Is that an insult?

tuttigym
tuttigym
tuttigym
July 6th, 2021 at 11:43:58 AM permalink
Quote: Ace2

Meatloaf is even worse

When cooked and made right, it too smells incredible.

tuttigym
tuttigym
tuttigym
July 6th, 2021 at 11:53:43 AM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

I am 1/4 Jewish and I was not remotely offended by the comment about pot-roast, and I just did not interpret it as a personal insult.

However, I do agree that the OP's endless posts in this thread were strangely defiant, oppositional and non-responsive and suspending him was a constructive move.

Mr. gordonm888: Thank you for the support. Defiant and oppositional are appropriate, but non-responsive, I am not. I enjoy the conversation, feedback, rebuttal, and critiques. It keeps me sharp.

tuttigym
tuttigym
tuttigym
July 6th, 2021 at 12:05:42 PM permalink
Quote: daveyandersen1

MR TUTTIGYM If this is your method of play why do you need any more different ways to play on a $25 table ??? It looks like you already have a working method ..Just stick with IT..I thought you were looking for a cheaper way to play, which my recommendation is...

I am open to all ideas regarding the intent of this thread. I value your contribution, as it was a cheaper way to play.

tuttigym

• Jump to: