wazaaster
wazaaster
  • Threads: 1
July 28th, 2013 at 9:40:47 AM permalink
Hello!
This is my first post asking for help (sorry about that =)

So far I have been playing with a simple martingale on 6 and 8 starting with 1 unit and on loss I multiply by 4 on both numbers!
So far so good! I didn't hit a loss streak of 7s :D I know that this strategy won't last for too long and that is why I want your help.

I have tried to do it with WinCraps (unregistered without hyper drive) but somehow I couldn't make the script to do this.

What I want if someone can do it for me is:
simulation on 6 and 8
payout on those numbers is 7 to 6
starting with 1 unit on each number
martingale x4 on each number
on win start from 1 unit
bankroll 1 000 000 units

or simulation on 4 5 6 8 9 10
payout on 4 and 10: 9.75 to 5
payout on 5 and 9: 7.25 to 5
payout on 6 and 8: 7 to 6
starting with 1 unit on each
martingale x12 on each number
on win start from 1 unit
bankroll 1 700 000 units

no maximum bet
minimum bet 1 unit

I am open for suggestions because I don't have the guts to play martingale :D

Thanks in advance :)
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
July 28th, 2013 at 12:35:13 PM permalink
I think the software requires a twenty dollar registration fee and without it there is a deterioration in the RNG performance. I may be thinking of a different program but am not sure.

As to Martingale multiplier of 4, I guess thats better than 3.7621 but you can pick numbers for ever and you will never escape the usual limitations of Double Up to Catch Up. A loss is a loss. A win is a win.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
July 28th, 2013 at 6:50:08 PM permalink
pay the fee and get a proper app

you should be able to use auto-play to double the last losing bet, without writing anything for auto-bet
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
  • Jump to: