LSUTiger518
LSUTiger518
  • Threads: 2
January 14th, 2010 at 5:44:47 AM permalink
In the list of available games, the two deck game at Bellagio has a "1" in the footnotes. Blackjack pays 2 to 1 if two or more people are playing and doubling allowed on three cards is basically what it says. Is this footnote correct? It appears in the Bally's 6-5 8-deck game just above it as well, it looks like that is the only place it belongs. Would be nice if it is correct, but I'm thinking not.
bdrobet
bdrobet
  • Threads: 1
January 18th, 2010 at 5:53:51 PM permalink
Quote: LSUTiger518

In the list of available games, the two deck game at Bellagio has a "1" in the footnotes. Blackjack pays 2 to 1 if two or more people are playing and doubling allowed on three cards is basically what it says. Is this footnote correct? It appears in the Bally's 6-5 8-deck game just above it as well, it looks like that is the only place it belongs. Would be nice if it is correct, but I'm thinking not.

Yes it seems unlikely to me as well. I will be going there in a few weeks and will check it out. Anyone been there recently or have any knowledge of this?

On as aside, if I plan on spreading $25 to $125 on the bellagio double deck game, anyone have any idea if Im likely to encounter any heat at this level? What about comps? If I play for 5 or 6 hours at this level what if anything should I expect?

Thanks in advance for any answers.
playpianoking
playpianoking
  • Threads: 6
January 19th, 2010 at 12:28:14 AM permalink
I just played blackjack at the bellagio when I was in town on January 12th. They had double deck for a minimum of $50/hand. The 2-1 with 2 people playing must be a misprint or something. Spreading 1-5 units should be ok.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
January 19th, 2010 at 9:19:25 AM permalink
Thanks for the correction. That footnote was meant for the Bighorn. My apologies for the error.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
  • Jump to: