dallinm
dallinm
  • Threads: 2
January 20th, 2011 at 7:59:49 PM permalink
Any input on playing ESA? If one SURRENDERS, no Insurance available. Still it is advisable to ALWAYS SURR accordingly, correct ? Realizing that the most profitable decision in a BJ game is the INSUR wager.

Any input/advice on playing ENHC? I am using the same indices in a S17, ENHC game for hitting 16-13 vs. A as I use for a Regular HC S17 game ? Any other adjustments for ENHC games?

Any input on "ACE side count + making adjustment for Insurance decisions" ? A greater adjustment required IF Aces are counted inrunning count ? I've always side-counted Aces; they are neutral in my count for playing decisions, but they weigh heavily for betting parameters. Also, with a shortage of Aces remaining, I take Insurance earlier{but I have NO defined indices} ? Revere does have mention of it in his BJ Business, but the few indices provided therein are for Revere's 2-level count that incorporates an A count in the running count{I do NOT incorporate a count for A's in RC}. I'm inclined to continue with my advanced count since the A side count also allows for a much improved grasp on upcoming BJ probabilites, along with fine-tuned timing for Doubling or NOT on 10 + 11.
  • Jump to: