wizardofbuffalo
wizardofbuffalo
  • Threads: 13
September 30th, 2022 at 5:27:46 AM permalink
wizardofbuffalo
wizardofbuffalo September 30, 2022 2:36 am

and I will note the note the dealer never called pay or take table max before the cards were dealt. Why NOT ??? the place is dirty.. Be warned...

---------- ORIGINAL MESSAGE ----------

So I'm there playing 150 a hand at a 15/300 table with 50 on the house money. House money should pay 9-1 so my 50 should have turned into 500 and cause of a blackjack paid 750. I got AK suited - and they would not pay out properly in my opinion. They pulled the table max card on me and shorted me. Went to the pit boss and managers and they agreed to screw me and only pay me table max on my main and side bet. I think they paid me 750 on the hand. When they should have paid out at least a grand. But it was a side bet. My sidebet should have paid out 750 period. I've seen them pay many times on similar scenarios. Other times I'm in there has not been a problem. But my question is: Were they in the right? I see a 50 house money bet as I should get AK 500 and get to add that to my bet even if its a 300max table> Any thoughts ?? I feel they screwed me outta 500 and were just by he book changing the rules...
wizardofbuffalo
wizardofbuffalo
  • Threads: 13
September 30th, 2022 at 5:33:19 AM permalink
The same house - a few months back let a guy come in and play table max at 1000 - split them and double down one of them and they paid his 4 grand when the dealer busted. He picked it up and walked away. Why won't the house pay a out on a $50 bet what the customer won - 50x9x1.5 ? Those are the rules unless the house is corrupt and BS...
  • Jump to: