Tweekend52
Tweekend52
  • Threads: 5
May 5th, 2021 at 7:58:36 AM permalink
Hey players,

I’m pretty new to Blackjack, about a year or so. I’m in Albany, NY and go to Rivers in Schenectady.

I’ve been following his guy Matt with his YouTube Channel “Never Split Tens” - I think it’s great! I’ve learned a lot.

Whom did you guys follow? If anyone?

As far as betting, I start with between $200-$250. I know it’s not a lot compared to most. That’s me tho.

Thank you.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
May 5th, 2021 at 8:05:58 AM permalink
Quote: Tweekend52

Hey players,

I’m pretty new to Blackjack, about a year or so. I’m in Albany, NY and go to Rivers in Schenectady.

I’ve been following his guy Matt with his YouTube Channel “Never Split Tens” - I think it’s great! I’ve learned a lot.

Whom did you guys follow? If anyone?

As far as betting, I start with between $200-$250. I know it’s not a lot compared to most. That’s me tho.

Thank you.

Welcome to the forum. The majority of posters here tend to be savvy gamblers. Many make their living either in the industry or by gambling at an advantage. (Advantage Players). I doubt there would be many (or any?) here that would want to watch a guy on YouTube playing blackjack.

I think if you have any blackjack related questions this is a forum you will get good answers.
Tweekend52
Tweekend52
  • Threads: 5
May 5th, 2021 at 8:08:10 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Welcome to the forum. The majority of posters here tend to be savvy gamblers. Many make their living either in the industry or by gambling at an advantage. (Advantage Players). I doubt there would be many (or any?) here that would want to watch a guy on YouTube playing blackjack.

I think if you have any blackjack related questions this is a forum you will get good answers.

Awesome. Thank you. I appreciate your input!
  • Jump to: