Michaelf2
Michaelf2
  • Threads: 2
May 10th, 2020 at 7:33:08 AM permalink
Bored about classic games like roulette, slots machine and poker I was looking for different types of games and I came across these guys, launching a game that seems to have 50% chance of winning back the money for my shopping cart whenever i am buying something online. Taking into account the odds for other games this one seems to be to good to be true. What do you think about it? Should i try it or there is a trick? I would appreciate any advice.

I may describe it bad so here it is a link to their website : [web site redacted by moderator]
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
Thanked by
AP2018
May 10th, 2020 at 7:45:31 AM permalink
Quote: Michaelf2

Bored about classic games like roulette, slots machine and poker I was looking for different types of games and I came across these guys, launching a game that seems to have 50% chance of winning back the money for my shopping cart whenever i am buying something online. Taking into account the odds for other games this one seems to be to good to be true. What do you think about it? Should i try it or there is a trick? I would appreciate any advice.

I may describe it bad so here it is a link to their website : [web site redacted by moderator]

I advise you to not spam this forum.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
May 10th, 2020 at 1:25:39 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Quote: Michaelf2

I advise you to not spam this forum.

a very poorly written ai thats for sure not even human at all
  • Jump to: