racquet
racquet
  • Threads: 50
Thanked by
Joehypbeachbumbabs
August 24th, 2018 at 7:04:27 PM permalink
Opening day.

All $10-15 tables are 6-5, H17, no surrender, no insurance, CSM. Maybe 10-15 tables total

$25 tables are 6-deck, S17, Surrender, insurance, ASM. Maybe 5-10 tables total.

$50 tables were like the $25s, only NMSE. But they lowered limit on at least one $50 to $25, but NMSE stayed in effect, whereas on the ones that started $25, there was no NMSE restriction.

Never played at a NMSE table, and today if you wanted to sit out a hand you were done for that shoe - you could not come back in. Is that how NMSE works? Would make sense if they don't want wonging-in in midshoe they would not want wonging-out on a negative count.

Usual selection of carnival and asian games. Didn't really notice since my interest is only blackjack.

Soda machines on the walls. Waitresses with free drinks at the tables - at least at $25 and $50.

The place was shoulder-to-shoulder from the moment they opened the doors. Forget restaurants or any kind of food. Lines were outrageous.

I can only imagine what Foxwoods, Twin River and Mohegan were like. Ghost towns?
kitties666
kitties666
  • Threads: 11
August 26th, 2018 at 6:00:23 PM permalink
Mohegan was pretty packed...usually is during the summer. Hatebreed played the Wolf Den Friday night. I profited $1000 at the nearby pit that is now $50 8-deck S17 NMSE on Saturday morning. First trip playing blackjack under the new rules...they also changed the match-the-dealer payouts a little bit...I feel like it could have been worse.
  • Jump to: