Hunterhill
Hunterhill
  • Threads: 39
January 11th, 2017 at 9:31:41 PM permalink
Deleted.
The mountain is tall but the grass grows on top of the mountain.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 64
January 11th, 2017 at 10:11:21 PM permalink
These threads just give so much.
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
ZenKinG
ZenKinG
  • Threads: 23
January 11th, 2017 at 10:30:25 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

These threads just give so much.

Maybe ill stick my bankroll in the engine bay. LOL. Oh the possibilities. All I got to do now is watch loads of youtube videos of where the K-9 dogs go and do the opposite.
Wong Halves Full Indices ------------ LoneWoLF
Calder
Calder
  • Threads: 5
January 11th, 2017 at 10:36:34 PM permalink
Don't listen to them, looks like you've got it all figured out.

Hit the road!
ZenKinG
ZenKinG
  • Threads: 23
January 11th, 2017 at 10:41:14 PM permalink
Quote: Calder

Don't listen to them, looks like you've got it all figured out.

Hit the road!

Shoes are the key. First they need reasonable suspicion/probable cause to make me take off my shoes. After finding no drugs in the car and performing a 'frisk' pat down on me, they got no suspicion. Also they would have to take me to the police station to perform a 'strip search' and get me to take off my shoes. From the looks of it, 99% of the time cash this whole scenario wont ever happen and is probably the best way to not have your cash illegally seized from you by a corrupt cop on the road. What can they possibly say to take you to the police station after finding no drugs in the car and on your clothes?

Just too many things would have to happen for you to lose money from your shoes lol. Cop asks to search car, you say no, cop then potentially gets the K-9 dogs, cop then has to trick the dog for a false hit and claim reasonable suspicion to search your car, cop and dog then find nothing, cop performs a 'frisk' pat down on you and finds nothing. There is now no other reasonable suspicion to even ask you to take you to the police station to take off your shoes, so i dont see how you can lose the cash in your shoe after all of this happens? Someone correct me if im wrong, but i think this is the best way to carry large amounts of cash when traveling out of state.
Wong Halves Full Indices ------------ LoneWoLF
Hunterhill
Hunterhill
  • Threads: 39
January 11th, 2017 at 11:14:42 PM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

Shoes are the key. First they need reasonable suspicion/probable cause to make me take off my shoes. After finding no drugs in the car and performing a 'frisk' pat down on me, they got no suspicion. Also they would have to take me to the police station to perform a 'strip search' and get me to take off my shoes. From the looks of it, 99% of the time cash this whole scenario wont ever happen and is probably the best way to not have your cash illegally seized from you by a corrupt cop on the road. What can they possibly say to take you to the police station after finding no drugs in the car and on your clothes?

Just too many things would have to happen for you to lose money from your shoes lol. Cop asks to search car, you say no, cop then potentially gets the K-9 dogs, cop then has to trick the dog for a false hit and claim reasonable suspicion to search your car, cop and dog then find nothing, cop performs a 'frisk' pat down on you and finds nothing. There is now no other reasonable suspicion to even ask you to take you to the police station to take off your shoes, so i dont see how you can lose the cash in your shoe after all of this happens? Someone correct me if im wrong, but i think this is the best way to carry large amounts of cash when traveling out of state.

Well I can think of one other place that you could stick your cash,not sure if it would fit though.
The mountain is tall but the grass grows on top of the mountain.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 270
January 12th, 2017 at 12:19:08 AM permalink
Convert your bankroll to pennies and nickels and fill your back seat and trunk with them.

If you get pulled over and asked about it, just drool, act crazy and say "that's my money bin, I'm Uncle Scrooge."

You'll be fine.
Last edited by: MrV on Jan 12, 2017
"What, me worry?"
RS
RS
  • Threads: 49
January 12th, 2017 at 2:35:30 AM permalink
Sounds like you got it all figured out, ZKG, even figuring out how to stuff $50k in your shoes...
"should of played 'Go Fish' today ya peasant" -typoontrav
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 85
January 12th, 2017 at 3:15:46 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

You are insane if you travel your bankroll through those states as a young guy with NJ plates in a sports car. Wire it and just carry a couple grand. You so fit the profile, and in the winter stand such a good chance of a problem, that the wire fee will be well worth it.

I'm just curious beach guy (I love the beach too.) Are you saying that the police are likely to stop him and seize his bankroll because of suspicions? Is that what you are saying? If that is true that would mean that we almost live in a Police State. I know it sometimes happen but I would have thought very rarely. And if a guy is law abiding then this being even a little bit probable is very sad. A "good chance" is downright depressing.
everybody wants to go to heaven. but nobody wants to die.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 64
January 12th, 2017 at 6:16:40 AM permalink
I'd give it a very small chance of happening, but the chances of getting a royal flush in video poker are pretty small as well. Why take any unnecessary risk with something not easily replaced?
If you can fit your bankroll into your shoes, you aren't ready for Vegas anyways.
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way

• Jump to: