JoelDeze
JoelDeze
  • Threads: 49
August 5th, 2016 at 10:28:27 AM permalink
Before yesterday, I've had 5 straight losing sessions at craps the last 5 times I visited Twin River:

-$600, -$400, -$400, -$400, -$400

Every loss session I've switched to Blackjack and won back the money I lost at craps. I've now swapped to 80/20 (Blackjack/Craps) and have been leaning into the $100 BJ tables now. I'm very comfortable playing at these tables because people can't play until the shoe is finished and most people don't like to sit at the $100 table. I prefer 1 on 1 Dealer play.

So, I played craps again and started with a bankroll of $2k. I lost -$600 and turned abruptly around and walked over to the $100 BJ table again. I had $1,400 left to play with.

I was up to $5,900 in 40 min time. I lost the $900 topper and left with $5k. So, I had a good night. I have been having some good luck and skill sessions at Blackjack. While I've lost 6 craps sessions in a row, I've won 6 blackjack sessions in a row. Overall, I came out at +$1,400 throughout the last 6 sessions, weathering some horrid luck at craps. I'm thinking of just moving to Blackjack solely for a couple of weeks and see how I do.

Those are orange twin river chips below. You can zoom in on them. Each is $1k.

“It’s a dog eat dog world out there and I’m wearing milkbone underwear .” – Norm Peterson
SiegfriedRoy
SiegfriedRoy
  • Threads: 20
August 5th, 2016 at 11:14:15 AM permalink
Great job! My go to is BJ. When I win enough, I'll secure my winnings and then will just mess around with craps and slots with the "play money" for the rest of the weekend. I love winning on the first night of the weekend becaue it takes all the pressure off for the rest of the trip.
pingclassic
pingclassic
  • Threads: 4
August 5th, 2016 at 11:16:11 AM permalink
Thats Awesome! Always relieving to make a come back. I believe it will sift again though were you are winning at craps and not BJ. back an forth
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment...<Will Rogers>
pingclassic
pingclassic
August 5th, 2016 at 11:41:45 AM permalink
Are those the same size as the regular chips? I love the 1k chips at the venetian there huge! Same with the 25k chips at the paris.... although I've never had one before....but its on my to do list!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment...<Will Rogers>
JoelDeze
JoelDeze
August 5th, 2016 at 11:58:34 AM permalink
Quote: SiegfriedRoy

Great job! My go to is BJ. When I win enough, I'll secure my winnings and then will just mess around with craps and slots with the "play money" for the rest of the weekend. I love winning on the first night of the weekend becaue it takes all the pressure off for the rest of the trip.

I would love to just make bank right off the bat and be relaxed the rest of the time I'm playing. I almost always have to make a second half run to get to the finish line. But, I usually make some huge runs at the end and it makes me feel good when I head to bed.
“It’s a dog eat dog world out there and I’m wearing milkbone underwear .” – Norm Peterson
JoelDeze
JoelDeze
August 5th, 2016 at 12:00:32 PM permalink
Quote: pingclassic

Are those the same size as the regular chips? I love the 1k chips at the venetian there huge! Same with the 25k chips at the paris.... although I've never had one before....but its on my to do list!

Same size chips. Twin River only keeps orange chips at the $50/$100/$200 blackjack tables. Craps only houses $500 chips. So, I don't usually get to cash out on these.
pingclassic
pingclassic
August 5th, 2016 at 12:09:40 PM permalink
I couldn't agree more! I swear 90% of the time it starts with loss in the beginning and the wins come later....rarely do i walk in and get on a run!
  • Jump to: