Wino
Wino
  • Threads: 45
January 10th, 2016 at 12:44:44 PM permalink
Hello members,

In Wong's current Blackjack news, what does 'sc' stand for in the example: "h17,ds,rsa,nm,sc." Thanks.
Wanda Wilcox: “I can’t stand people. I hate them.” Chinaski: “Oh, yeah?” Wanda: “You hate them?” Chinaski: “No, but I seem to feel better when they’re not around.” Barfly, starring Mickey Rourke
chaunceyb3
chaunceyb3
  • Threads: 22
January 10th, 2016 at 1:18:15 PM permalink
Quote: Wino

Hello members,

In Wong's current Blackjack news, what does 'sc' stand for in the example: "h17,ds,rsa,nm,sc." Thanks.

Hand shuffled with a shuffle card.
BlueEagle
BlueEagle
  • Threads: 5
January 10th, 2016 at 7:27:36 PM permalink
What about CBJN? And what is NM?

This reminds me that the WoV Blackjack Survey appears to have been updated last year and now includes additional columns that are not explained in the Key.

What is DA and CSM?

Wiz, perhaps you could use the HTML "title" attribute to give a tooltip explaining the column headings.

<th id='das' class='c l2' title='Double after Split'>DAS</th>
Dodsferd
Dodsferd
  • Threads: 1
January 10th, 2016 at 8:13:13 PM permalink
Quote: BlueEagle

What is DA and CSM?

Can't Beat Jack Nicholson

Nothing Much

Directly Above

Chauffeur Some Monkeys
This feeling is heavy, makes my body ache and I'm ready; To fall into the sky and I see now, the reason why. My heart is heavy, takes me to a place I can't breathe. Only then I know why I see the warning sign.
Wino
Wino
January 10th, 2016 at 11:11:13 PM permalink
Thank you chaunceyb3.
Wanda Wilcox: “I can’t stand people. I hate them.” Chinaski: “Oh, yeah?” Wanda: “You hate them?” Chinaski: “No, but I seem to feel better when they’re not around.” Barfly, starring Mickey Rourke
Wino
Wino
January 10th, 2016 at 11:13:34 PM permalink
Quote: BlueEagle

This reminds me that the WoV Blackjack Survey appears to have been updated last year and now includes additional columns that are not explained in the Key.

What is DA and CSM?

Wiz, perhaps you could use the HTML "title" attribute to give a tooltip explaining the column headings.

CBJN= Current BlackJack News. NM = No mid-shoe entry (I believe). DA = Double Any two cards. CSM = Continuous Shuffling Machine

• Jump to: