yvgtgh
yvgtgh
  • Threads: 5
October 16th, 2015 at 12:24:07 PM permalink
Hello :D

1) Am I correct in assuming of these 2, "european" is the better odds?

2) If I were to try to play one of these to work through a deposit bonus rollover, would there be a difference between playing 1 hand of $3 vs 3 hands of $1 each? I assume 3 hands lowers volatility which is better for enduring rollovers but am not sure how I would do that math.

3) $100 x 40x rollover is $4000 ... within the span of $4000 (as opposed to a scenario such as "millions of hands"), am I correct in assuming house edge differences between the 2 listed in #1 would be almost irrelevant compared to variance? ie- 3 hands vs 1 playing a bigger role

Thanks for any advice :D
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
October 16th, 2015 at 1:42:57 PM permalink
1) It's been a long day so I'm not gonna figure out what the rules are from clicking to the games, but just plug the rules in to the Wizards House Edge Calculator.
2) 3 hands will share co-variance, but I suppose it would slightly lessen the variance/volatility.
3) Just simply apply the HE to find out... Just find your Expected Loss (EL). EL = AvgBet*NumHands*HE. Do this for both of the games and you can see how much the HE would affect your bottom line expectations.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
  • Jump to: