UBJ3D
UBJ3D
  • Threads: 1
July 7th, 2015 at 3:04:01 PM permalink
Hi guys and girls,

my name is Damir, indie developer at UBJ3D.

We have made two blackjack games for mobile phones and tablets.

It would be great to hear any feedback from you about the games.

From the two, "Ultimate BlackJack Reloaded" is the new one (and in our view the better one, but some like the first one, "Ultimate Blackjack 3D" more).

Thank you for your time!

Ultimate BlackJack 3D

Ultimate BlackJack Reloaded
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
July 7th, 2015 at 3:25:03 PM permalink
Damir,

I appreciate your polite request for feedback, and I note that your apps are both free, so I am leaving this post rather than banning you in case some of the members are interested. However, we do not allow unsolicited links to products as a new member, so I have removed them. Please make a request from either Wizard or Zuga in Private Messaging (light blue menu line above) and receive their approval on your continued self-promotion before posting any further advertising or marketing of your product. Thank you!

Edit: Damir has asked for and received permission to link his product in this thread. Thanks for respecting the forum rules and process, Damir! Welcome to the forum.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
surrender88s
surrender88s
  • Threads: 20
July 7th, 2015 at 3:56:56 PM permalink
UBJ3D, i have logged dozens of hours on your first game, and paid for the full version. Thanks, i have found yours to be the best there is. I supplement your app with another one for testing my basic strategy.
"Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1." -Warren Buffett on risk/return
UBJ3D
UBJ3D
July 8th, 2015 at 4:29:23 AM permalink
Hi,

I am sorry if I broke any rules of the forum. I exchanged a few mails with Michael Shackleford (before you remove links) and he said I am OK to post links, so I did.

Please let me know it that is enough or should I ask for further permission.
UBJ3D
UBJ3D
July 8th, 2015 at 4:35:52 AM permalink
Quote: surrender88s

UBJ3D, i have logged dozens of hours on your first game, and paid for the full version. Thanks, i have found yours to be the best there is. I supplement your app with another one for testing my basic strategy.

Thank you, this is great to hear.

We have spent a lot of time (over a year) for the development of both games and from the response, they are one of the best out there.
Unfortunately, they are not ranked high on Google Play (if you look at some of the top ranked blackjack games you will see how bad is their ranking algorithm) and we have not enough downloads.

We are seeking for any kind of cooperation which could help us get more downloads (which we think this games deserves). This would help us in further development and add additional features (like card counting trainer).

Regards,
Damir
UBJ3D
UBJ3D
July 9th, 2015 at 2:27:35 PM permalink
Got the permission for the links from admin Wizard, thank you!
  • Jump to: