Urinbits
Urinbits
  • Threads: 1
July 7th, 2015 at 11:39:00 AM permalink
Is this offered today anywhere in Vegas? I know the Stratosphere offered it earlier this year but they may have removed the game from what I have read. In Vegas today and tomorrow and looking to find it. Thanks!
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
July 7th, 2015 at 2:00:29 PM permalink
Quote: Urinbits

Is this offered today anywhere in Vegas? I know the Stratosphere offered it earlier this year but they may have removed the game from what I have read. In Vegas today and tomorrow and looking to find it. Thanks!

Hey Urinbits, and welcome to the forum. I think in the spirit of our forums I'll first let you know that Double Exposure blackjack (where both the dealers cards are face up) carries a MUCH higher house edge than regular blackjack. Usually the dealer pushes on 22 and wins on ties. This just absolutely murders the game.

Next, since I'm not familiar with where that game is located, I'll point you to not only the info above (wizard's page) but other threads from this forums/etc:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=double+exposure+blackjack+in+vegas

Hope you find what you're looking for.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
Avincow
Avincow
  • Threads: 24
July 7th, 2015 at 8:17:15 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

Hey Urinbits, and welcome to the forum. I think in the spirit of our forums I'll first let you know that Double Exposure blackjack (where both the dealers cards are face up) carries a MUCH higher house edge than regular blackjack. Usually the dealer pushes on 22 and wins on ties. This just absolutely murders the game.

Next, since I'm not familiar with where that game is located, I'll point you to not only the info above (wizard's page) but other threads from this forums/etc:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=double+exposure+blackjack+in+vegas

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Romes, the first three hits on Google are years old. The wizard of odd site reports game locations in Vegas of yesteryear. OP probably already googled this, he made the post to try and gain updated information.
Urinbits
Urinbits
  • Threads: 1
July 8th, 2015 at 12:56:30 AM permalink
Quote: Avincow

Romes, the first three hits on Google are years old. The wizard of odd site reports game locations in Vegas of yesteryear. OP probably already googled this, he made the post to try and gain updated information.

Correct. Thanks.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
July 8th, 2015 at 1:18:57 AM permalink
The Longhorn has it but the table is rarely open. You might be able to ask them to open it for you if there are 3 dealers on duty.
  • Jump to: