f2d
  • Threads: 7
July 5th, 2010 at 4:41:46 PM permalink
1 or 2 decks
double on any 2 cards
double after split
split to 4 hands

player may only play 1 hand, and dealer only plays against 1 player

All cards are dealt face up (including dealer's hole card)

Dealer can choose when to hit or stand.

So obviously the player would always hit if he's under the dealer's total, and the dealer will hit until he at least ties the player's hand (dealer still acts second). Only real decision points for the dealer would be if the player splits his hand and ends up w/ different totals

Assuming optimal or near optimal play by both sides, who has the advantage (and by how much) in this game?
slicnsassy
slicnsassy
  • Threads: 1
July 6th, 2010 at 7:19:33 AM permalink
Hi f2d. I guess no one knows your answer either or they are just not interested as in my questionof odds. Strange that the header of this site is Wizard of Odds...maybe a misnomer?

Hopefully someone will answer one of ours. Have a nice day.
Doc
Doc
  • Threads: 46
July 6th, 2010 at 7:29:11 AM permalink
Quote: slicnsassy

Strange that the header of this site is Wizard of Odds...maybe a misnomer?

Uh... Check your URL. This is Wizard of Vegas. Wizard of Odds is the other site.
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
July 6th, 2010 at 7:36:19 AM permalink
Really? I didn't realize that it was the Wizard's (or any one of our) jobs to answer your questions!!! The title of this forum is Wizard of Vegas, and this is a Gambling forum, not a forum for the Wizard or his minions to answer every single question.

If I try to figure out the answer to a question, it's only because I am interested in the answer myself.

For F2D, there is a link to the game Double Exposure here. You would then need to calculate what happens when you push on a tie (your favor) against the fact that the dealer can try to beat you based on any hand. Should be interesting. I think that the game would be an player advantage game.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
miplet
miplet
  • Threads: 5
July 6th, 2010 at 7:42:54 AM permalink
Quote: slicnsassy

Hi f2d. I guess no one knows your answer either or they are just not interested as in my questionof odds. Strange that the header of this site is Wizard of Odds...maybe a misnomer?

Hopefully someone will answer one of ours. Have a nice day.

Some questions take time to calculate the answere. I might attempt to do an analysis when I have time. This game is a cross between Extreme 21 and double exposure .
“Man Babes” #AxelFabulous
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
July 6th, 2010 at 7:51:27 AM permalink
Minion found.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
slicnsassy
slicnsassy
  • Threads: 1
July 6th, 2010 at 10:25:16 AM permalink
At least they (miplet) was kind enough to offer their opinion and help if they had the time without being snarky about it.
  • Jump to: